Approved Log My $5k Competition Entry Log - NickLovesCybexHack

Primo is a nice addition to any stack. A DHT can be hard on hair line if you're concerned.

I have a de-load built into my program 70%, 80%, 90%, 100% rpe each week for a 4-week training block.

Psyllium Husk is a daily supplement for me with meal 1 👍
Too true honestly re primo on hairline. I used to be super concerned about my hairline and was on topical/oral finasteride but honestly I've just accepted that I've got those hair loss genetics and it's only a matter of time. Plus, I'm too passionate about bodybuilding to let potential hair loss stop me from using certain compounds.

The thing I ask myself is 'when I'm 80, what will I look back on?' - I'd rather have enjoyed my bodybuilding (competing) journey while it lasted instead of having kept me head of hair and used finasteride and copped mental sides. I'd rather just cop the hair loss lol.

My deloads are usually just time off from the gym.

@Skays @Dunstone true that. Honestly things have been going well. Been a bit sore from training but as training motivation/sleep hasn't dropped and progress is still progressing and haven't needed to deload. Food is around 3k TD and like 2.8k NTD (minus sauces and vegetables). Just had a recent bump in PEDS from 250mg test e per week to 300mg test e and 200mg primo e yesterday so punching the air. Sleep has been decent but stress from everyday life has been higher.

Recently implemented 1-2g psyllium husk of a night to help with regular bowel movements which is good.
Now you have to post some pics brother :)

Primo is a nice addition to any stack. A DHT can be hard on hair line if you're concerned.

I have a de-load built into my program 70%, 80%, 90%, 100% rpe each week for a 4-week training block.

Psyllium Husk is a daily supplement for me with meal 1 👍
I use to have issues with fibre, but I'm ok now. I try to eat more salads and fibre rich meals. Seems to sort me out

COR > White Rice

Attachments

• IMG_5393.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5395.jpeg
    IMG_5395.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 4
Back