Approved Log My $5k Competition Log - Yokoblades

Nope, I have had to go to a men's mental health doctor. Do sleep tests , weight loss and a lot of other hoops
I understand how important it is to have everything sorted out. For me, getting my sleep cycles in order was crucial. Fortunately, I didn't encounter any other issues like sleep apnea. I've been using a trt health clinic for my trt, but I recently switched clinics, so I had to go through all those consultations again. I wish you the best of luck as you sort through these things.

Im home for breakfast today.
Crumb steak 3 eggs and a yoghurt

Attachments

• 20241011_063646.jpg
    20241011_063646.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 5
I understand how important it is to have everything sorted out. For me, getting my sleep cycles in order was crucial. Fortunately, I didn't encounter any other issues like sleep apnea. I've been using a trt health clinic for my trt, but I recently switched clinics, so I had to go through all those consultations again. I wish you the best of luck as you sort through these things.
I recommend a cpap even if you don’t have sleep apnea

So tuesdays calve/leg workout has put me back this week the pain down my legs.
Then Thursday Friday 7km days at work has not been great could barley work after getting out of bed.
But looking forward for tomorrows workout

So tuesdays calve/leg workout has put me back this week the pain down my legs.
Then Thursday Friday 7km days at work has not been great could barley work after getting out of bed.
But looking forward for tomorrows workout
Maybe try some active recovery ❤️‍🩹 stationary bike just moving the legs with some light work to flush out the inflammation.

Back