Approved Log My journey to a better life

Your results are great and all those small things count. Diet is really important, on and off cycle.
Thanks, it has definitely given me a massive appreciation for the effort it takes when I see others in gym or even thinking bout the big guys on stage competing. The dedication and effort outside the gym is huge

So sadly real life called yesterday and had to do some travelling for work.

Sadly there was no gym yesterday and hotel I booked had no gym either.

Trying to keep to my diet I found myself eating some food I got from the grocery store. A rotisserie chicken and bag of salad

After being stuck in the car for 5 hours made the effort of at least moving when I had arrived, found a great walking track along the Murry River in Albury and ensured I hit my 15,000 steps for the day

sadly real life called yesterday and had to do some travelling for work.

Trying to keep to my diet I found myself eating some food I got from the grocery store. A rotisserie chicken and bag of salad

After being stuck in the car for 5 hours made the effort of at least moving when I had arrived, found a great walking track along the Murry River in Albury and ensured I hit my 15,000 steps for the day

Thanks, it has definitely given me a massive appreciation for the effort it takes when I see others in gym or even thinking bout the big guys on stage competing. The dedication and effort outside the gym is huge
100% agree. So many people think that as soon as you start pinning, you’re just gonna wake up shredded and massive. They don’t realise it’s still all about smashing the gym and staying on that grind every day. Cracks me up.

sadly real life called yesterday and had to do some travelling for work.

Will not make a difference. As long as your hitting your steps and foods, you'll be right. Post some pics of your walk.

Nice stroll along the Murray River on boarder of Vic and NSW

Attachments

• 20241008_103834.jpg
    20241008_103834.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
100% agree. So many people think that as soon as you start pinning, you’re just gonna wake up shredded and massive. They don’t realise it’s still all about smashing the gym and staying on that grind every day. Cracks me up.
Yes it's not even the amount of gym that is required it's the addition things you have to do.

Weighing of everything before making food, planning your food so either there is enough in fridge or you have food along your daily journey, sleeping, even making sure you have your medical supplies do you have a clean sterile area, sharps container, list goes on.

Gym is not easy part but it's the given.

Today started with 150g of egg whites and a Max's shred system shake and gym

0.3ml x 250mg/ml test E
20mg anavar
5mg tadalafil
Krupt villian preworkout

15min treadmill

Seated front pulldown weight each side
25kg x 20
50kg x 10
55kg x 10
55kg x 8
55kg x 8

Seated row weight each side
25kg x 15
50kg x 9
50kg x 7 ( failed 8)
45kg x 9
25kg x 21

Cable lat pulldown wide bar wide grip
40kg x 15
60kg x 10
70kg x 8 ( felt little sloppy )
65kg x 10

Cable Lateral raise one side at time
5kg x 15
7.5 x 10
7.5kg x 10

Cable Triceps pushdown V Handle
25kg x 20
35kg x 10
35kg x 10 ( 11 failed
35kg x 8
Super set
Biceps Cable curl v Handel
20kg x 15
25kg x 12
25kg x 10

Incline shoulder press Seated Wide grip
27.5kg x 15
47.5kg x 8
47.5kg x 8

Today started with 150g of egg whites and a Max's shred system shake and gym

0.3ml x 250mg/ml test E
20mg anavar
5mg tadalafil
Krupt villian preworkout

15min treadmill

Seated front pulldown weight each side
25kg x 20
50kg x 10
55kg x 10
55kg x 8
55kg x 8

Seated row weight each side
25kg x 15
50kg x 9
50kg x 7 ( failed 8)
45kg x 9
25kg x 21

Cable lat pulldown wide bar wide grip
40kg x 15
60kg x 10
70kg x 8 ( felt little sloppy )
65kg x 10

Cable Lateral raise one side at time
5kg x 15
7.5 x 10
7.5kg x 10

Cable Triceps pushdown V Handle
25kg x 20
35kg x 10
35kg x 10 ( 11 failed
35kg x 8
Super set
Biceps Cable curl v Handel
20kg x 15
25kg x 12
25kg x 10

Incline shoulder press Seated Wide grip
27.5kg x 15
47.5kg x 8
47.5kg x 8
Hitting failure too early on your rows and pulldowns might mean the weight’s too heavy. If you're failing after 7-8 reps but aiming for more, it shows you're not handling the load properly. Going too heavy too soon messes with your form and limits muscle activation especially on those big compound movements. Drop the weight a bit and focus on full range of motion. Training with clean form and progressive overload activates muscle fibers more efficiently which leads to better strength gains without risking injury.

Your pre-workout is good but I noticed your breakfast is missing some carbs. Adding oats, a banana or some wholegrain toast in the morning will give you more energy for your sessions and improve endurance. Carbs are key for fueling workouts and recovery.

But overall, looking good 💪

Hitting failure too early on your rows and pulldowns might mean the weight’s too heavy. If you're failing after 7-8 reps but aiming for more, it shows you're not handling the load properly. Going too heavy too soon messes with your form and limits muscle activation especially on those big compound movements. Drop the weight a bit and focus on full range of motion. Training with clean form and progressive overload activates muscle fibers more efficiently which leads to better strength gains without risking injury.

Your pre-workout is good but I noticed your breakfast is missing some carbs. Adding oats, a banana or some wholegrain toast in the morning will give you more energy for your sessions and improve endurance. Carbs are key for fueling workouts and recovery.

But overall, looking good 💪
Yeah weight was dropped down due to failure on the row.

I try and focus on slow full range movement with a pause at start and end of each movement.

I count failed rep as a rep I can not compete the entire range of motion normal 1/2 to 3/4 of the movement

Top job brother. How long are you on a deficit for?
Not so much a time frame but a body goal. I want to get to 10-12%BF

From my 30% plus BF I started at.

I have been dieting and logging my food today for 150day consecutively so not really that long

Not my favourite type of session but it's leg day today.

20mg anavar
5mg tadalafil

10min treadmill

Seated leg curl
47kg x 15
75kg x 12
89kg x 10
103kg x 9
103kg x 8
96kg x 8

Leg extension
40kg x 15