Approved Log My Bulking Cycle

Today's meals oats 2 cups for breakfast
2 litres milk, lunch 3 bananas 2 apples dinner 3 lamb chops and bowl of slaw salad, protein shakes between meals, and after training tonight will have another bowl of oats before bed.
Training Leg day, all last reps til failure
Squats 5 sets of 40kg for 40 reps each
Calf raises 20kg kettlebell each hand 5 sets 20reps
Leg Extensions 10 X 50kg 5 sets
Lying(prone) leg curls 10 X 50kg 5 sets
RDL's 10x 40kg 5sets

Attachments

• IMG20241007101604.jpg
    IMG20241007101604.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG20241007183608.jpg
    IMG20241007183608.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 13
2 litres milk, lunch 3 bananas 2 apples dinner 3 lamb chops and bowl of slaw salad, protein shakes between meals, and after training tonight will have another bowl of oats before bed.
RDL's 10x 40kg 5sets
Those food pics look clean as... my only suggestion would be to see if you can increase your weights, unless you have injuries or joint issues?

Weeks 1-16:
Test E: 500mg week
Deca: 400mg week
EQ: 400mg week

Weeks 1-6:
Dbol: 40mg daily

Weeks 10-16:
Anavar: 50mg daily
EQ at 16 weeks is good cause it has a long half-life and takes time to show full results. Cut the Deca to 12 weeks it's harsher on recovery and causes more prolactin-related sides. With this stack you shoud also be running an AI throughout to control estrogen.

EQ at 16 weeks is good cause it has a long half-life and takes time to show full results. Cut the Deca to 12 weeks it's harsher on recovery and causes more prolactin-related sides. With this stack you shoud also be running an AI throughout to control estrogen.
@sillychilli which ai do recommend? I have tomaxofin, have also looked at Clomid and nolvadex

RDL's 10x 40kg 5sets
RDL's 10x 40kg 5sets
Noticed the 40 reps squats. Hopefully that works for hip mobility/ lubricant but higher reps can severely irritate the joint structures. I would consider lower reps as soon as muscles & technique allows. Decca & EQ seem to help joints but continuing Decca for whole cycle may not be the safest option- you could half the dose or drop it after a couple of months & hopefully the benefits remain. Low dose Npp is another option if you feel a bit dry and want some short term relief after dropping Decca

Training For Wednesday 9/10/24 Chest And back all last sets til failure
Bench press 65kg 5x10
Shrugs 25kg each hand 20x5 sets
Fly 20kg each hand x5 sets
Wide grip cable pulldown 45kg x5 sets
Seated cable rows 45kgx5sets
Overhead press 25kgx 5 sets
Lat Pulldown 40kgx 5 sets

Last edited:
Training Today 11/10/24
Arm Day All Last Sets til failure.
Dumbell Curls 5x10 20kg
Hammer Curls 5x10 20kg
Lateral Raise 5x10 20kg
Rev Curls 5x10 20kg
Skull Crushers 5x10 20kg
Seated Dip Body Weight
Wrist Ups 5x10 20kg
Lat Pulldown 5x10 40kg

Training Today 11/10/24
Arm Day All Last Sets til failure.
Dumbell Curls 5x10 20kg
Hammer Curls 5x10 20kg
Lateral Raise 5x10 20kg
Rev Curls 5x10 20kg
Skull Crushers 5x10 20kg
Seated Dip Body Weight
Wrist Ups 5x10 20kg
Lat Pulldown 5x10 40kg
You have one of the best cycles, diet and plans I’ve seen this week. Congratulations on the Gearmanic sponsorship- you’re in good company there. Impressive bench 605kg 🥵. One thing to consider is that your routine has a lot of volume on upper body joints/ tendons over the last few days ( for a bulk cycle) many of those exercises hit same areas hard and you could do with an extra day or two between. You’ll feel unstoppable & hardest thing is staying out of Gym but strength & bulk results come quickly for athletes who rest muscle groups for days ( sometimes more than a week for power & strength improvements)
Keep up the good work

You have one of the best cycles, diet and plans I’ve seen this week. Congratulations on the Gearmanic sponsorship- you’re in good company there. Impressive bench 605kg 🥵. One thing to consider is that your routine has a lot of volume on upper body joints/ tendons over the last few days ( for a bulk cycle) many of those exercises hit same areas hard and you could do with an extra day or two between. You’ll feel unstoppable & hardest thing is staying out of Gym but strength & bulk results come quickly for athletes who rest muscle groups for days ( sometimes more than a week for power & strength improvements)
Keep up the good work
Thanks but 605 was a typo lts, only 65 haha in trying to increase by 5kg every session or 2, I'm not trying to ego lift or destroy myself

Reactions: doc
Yeah I thought typo LOL, ONE thing to keep in mind is that the gravy accelerates muscle strength etc, this happens Fast, the tendons and nerves do not have time to keep up and that can be a problem, so the muscles are in fact too strong for nerves etc and there U go BADABOOM nerve or tendon injury, doc is correct rest periods are most important for the entire body, NOW BE A GOOD MAN AND GO LIFT SOMETHING 😎

Back