Test/NPP/Sdrol cycle

Dan30185

Registered
Will be going on cycle again soon. After coming back from holiday , and a bit of a de-load. Goal will be lean mass this cycle, fairly extensive cycles in the past , however , have not used androgens in 2 years , so will see how I trundle. At 39 with 2 kids, I'm unsure as to whether I will be cycling on and off anymore or cruising and blasting with HRT. I've built this cycle around the ideology that I will be cycling on and then off again. Will be eating a caloric surplus of 500 cals at 35% protein, 20% fats, 45% carbs. For first 4 weeks, then swapping out to 40% protein , 30% fats, 30% carbs for the last 4. Adjusting cals accordingly. Cycle will be as follows

Week 1 - 8

Test Prop - 100mg m/w/f
Npp - 150mg m/w/f
Superdrol - 20mg per day ( first 4 weeks )

Will commence PCT , 8 days after last pin

PCT

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
Cardanine - 10mg per day

Last edited:
Your plan is very well thought out. Test Prop and NPP, great combo for lean gains. Love that you've added the Superdrol. PCT mix is on point for you to bounce back... if you decide to stay off. Nothing else much to say, nice work!

Your plan is very well thought out. Test Prop and NPP, great combo for lean gains. Love that you've added the Superdrol. PCT mix is on point for you to bounce back... if you decide to stay off. Nothing else much to say, nice work!
Cheers mate, I love Superdrol , as long as the carbs are there and there's some taurine on hand.

Will be going on cycle again soon. After coming back from holiday , and a bit of a de-load. Goal will be lean mass this cycle, fairly extensive cycles in the past , however , have not used androgens in 2 years , so will see how I trundle. At 39 with 2 kids, I'm unsure as to whether I will be cycling on and off anymore or cruising and blasting with HRT. I've built this cycle around the ideology that I will be cycling on and then off again. Will be eating a caloric surplus of 500 cals at 35% protein, 20% fats, 45% carbs. For first 4 weeks, then swapping out to 40% protein , 30% fats, 30% carbs for the last 4. Adjusting cals accordingly. Cycle will be as follows

Week 1 - 8

Test Prop - 100mg m/w/f
Npp - 150mg m/w/f
Superdrol - 20mg per day ( first 4 weeks )

Will commence PCT , 8 days after last pin

PCT

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
Cardanine - 10mg per day
Impressive bro!

Back