Approved Log My Steroid Cycle Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I haven’t been on tren for long I’m not hopping off but it’s really starting to **** with my mental health i also stay awake and takes hours to get to sleep
Not sure if this is a question or a statement but if it’s already messing with you mentally I can assure you it’s going to get more intense if it’s enanthate

Nah I ended up going with ace
Well mate if it’s messing with you mentally I would simply lower the dose for now.

Example. If you are running 1ml eod I would adjust to 0.5ml eod for the next 4 weeks. Then increase to 0.75ml or 1ml eod. With tren I find it’s best to start low and build because the side affects are endless.

Night sweats and insomnia are the least of the worries in regards to side effects most people talk about.

Well mate if it’s messing with you mentally I would simply lower the dose for now.

Example. If you are running 1ml eod I would adjust to 0.5ml eod for the next 4 weeks. Then increase to 0.75ml or 1ml eod. With tren I find it’s best to start low and build because the side affects are endless.

Night sweats and insomnia are the least of the worries in regards to side effects most people talk about.
Yeah I’ll probably have to lower the dose

Nah I ended up going with ace
Ace is good brother, shorter half life means it's in and out of your system faster gives you better control over any sides. You can adjust or stop,.. you'll feel the changes more quickly compared to Tren E.

Reactions: Sph
Ace is good brother, shorter half life means it's in and out of your system faster gives you better control over any sides. You can adjust or stop,.. you'll feel the changes more quickly compared to Tren E.
Yeah did a small bit of research about the different between ace and e and ace seemed to be a lot better

A mate told me that you should give blood on Tren to stop clots does anyone know if this is a good idea

Not just Tren bro, a lot of steroids can thicken the blood. Totally agree with your mate about donating blood... it reduces RBC count and viscosity, potentially lowering this risk. But I also add Hijama (wet cupping) to the mix as well.

Not just Tren bro, a lot of steroids can thicken the blood. Totally agree with your mate about donating blood... it reduces RBC count and viscosity, potentially lowering this risk. But I also add Hijama (wet cupping) to the mix as well.
Thanks bro I’ll start doing those

I get Hijama done at least 3 times a year.

Image 65-77.jpeg

Is 420mg of dbol a week (60mg a day) to much
It is a high dosage especially if you've never taken it before. I think you should start with half of that and keep a close eye on your blood pressure and see how you feel while your on it.

It is a high dosage especially if you've never taken it before. I think you should start with half of that and keep a close eye on your blood pressure and see how you feel while your on it.
I’m currently just running 40mg a week I feel fine I’ve been on it for about a week apparently it takes about 4 weeks to kick in or someshit I’ll probably wait for it to kick in before I start a higher dose thanks for the advice

I’m currently just running 40mg a week I feel fine I’ve been on it for about a week apparently it takes about 4 weeks to kick in or someshit I’ll probably wait for it to kick in before I start a higher dose thanks for the advice
I am kinda concerned about my liver I was running 400tren 1500 test then lowered it down to 400tren 750 test before I hopped off is there anything I should do to kinda help my liver out I should probably also add I do a lot of “party drugs” like mdma and coke idk if they affect the liver or not but I do them on a weekly basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back