Approved Log My Steroid Cycle Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This might be a dumb question) I’m currently off cycle I think I’ve torn my rotator cuffs if I take 1 mL or half a mL while it’s healing would it make the healing process faster

(This might be a dumb question) I’m currently off cycle I think I’ve torn my rotator cuffs if I take 1 mL or half a mL while it’s healing would it make the healing process faster
Sorry to hear bro, that's annoying.

I wouldn't be injecting anything. Best thing to do is give it complete rest so you don't do further damage. Take the medication that the Dr has prescribed. Once you can start moving strengthen the shoulder muscles and improve your range of motion. Don't try lifting anything heavy anytime soon. You'll only damage yourself more.

Reactions: Sph
Sorry to hear bro, that's annoying.

I wouldn't be injecting anything. Best thing to do is give it complete rest so you don't do further damage. Take the medication that the Dr has prescribed. Once you can start moving strengthen the shoulder muscles and improve your range of motion. Don't try lifting anything heavy anytime soon. You'll only damage yourself more.
Thanks for the advice bro I’m going to the doctor tomorrow to check if it is torn hopefully it doesn’t get in the way of my progress to much

18 is too young in my opinion.

Again no judgement for your own personal decisions. But using mgs in place of mls shows how very new you are to this.

Test e and test c together again shows lack of knowledge.

Those doses are too high. Not only for your age. But also the fact your new to PEDS and gym in general.

Oral is not needed.

Get the fundamentals in place first. I’d love to know what your diet is like because that’s where the gains are truly made. The gear just helps.

I was almost convinced this post was a gee up. No disrespect intended but there’s a lot of questionable things said

18 is too young in my opinion.

Again no judgement for your own personal decisions. But using mgs in place of mls shows how very new you are to this.

Test e and test c together again shows lack of knowledge.

Those doses are too high. Not only for your age. But also the fact your new to PEDS and gym in general.

Oral is not needed.

Get the fundamentals in place first. I’d love to know what your diet is like because that’s where the gains are truly made. The gear just helps.

I was almost convinced this post was a gee up. No disrespect intended but there’s a lot of questionable things said
My diet is completely healthy I’m currently healthy bulking no offence taken ik 18 is young I’m start my second cycle in 1 week I’m gonna be doing tren and dbol I eat lost of chicken rice veggies breads and pastas

My diet is completely healthy I’m currently healthy bulking no offence taken ik 18 is young I’m start my second cycle in 1 week I’m gonna be doing tren and dbol I eat lost of chicken rice veggies breads and pastas
Can you give me a break down of your meals with current calories and macros ?

And you’re chasing size by the sound of it.

Throw up what your diet is with a rough idea of your daily schedule - work hours - training hours - meals - calories.

And I’ll tell you what I believe will work best for you

Can you give me a break down of your meals with current calories and macros ?

And you’re chasing size by the sound of it.

Throw up what your diet is with a rough idea of your daily schedule - work hours - training hours - meals - calories.

And I’ll tell you what I believe will work best for you
I don’t count cals but I wake up I meal preps I’ve made for the week I start the day with chicken rice and veg followed up by 7/5 eggs I’ll then usually get to the gym at 12 I use to go 3 times a day I now go once for about 45/1 hour 30mins depending on what’s being worked I’ll get home I usually either have mac or spaghetti followed by another chicken rice and veg then dinner is usually chicken or pasta and I have 4/8 pieces of toast as a snake whenever I get hungry I work as a casual so my work times and days always change so I just work around them

I don’t count cals but I wake up I meal preps I’ve made for the week I start the day with chicken rice and veg followed up by 7/5 eggs I’ll then usually get to the gym at 12 I use to go 3 times a day I now go once for about 45/1 hour 30mins depending on what’s being worked I’ll get home I usually either have mac or spaghetti followed by another chicken rice and veg then dinner is usually chicken or pasta and I have 4/8 pieces of toast as a snake whenever I get hungry I work as a casual so my work times and days always change so I just work around them
Ok bro so the blunt answer is.

You’re not gonna get “as big as possible” because you don’t count your calories and macros.

Can you put on size ? - yes Ofcourse you can.

Will it be quality gains ? - likely not.

The fact you’re not doing this also means you should stick to a very basic cycle that your body will respond to.

And I believe it was @hubbles who gave you a perfect cycle layout.

This lifestyle is something a lot of ourselves have dedicated ourselves to knowing it’s not a quick result.

Do some supplement research bro

get your blood work done.

Check your blood pressure regularly.

It’s always good to have a doctor who supports your lifestyle but at your age it’s highly unlikely that will happen.

But either way bro I wish you all the best. And hope you get the gains you’re chasing

Ok bro so the blunt answer is.

You’re not gonna get “as big as possible” because you don’t count your calories and macros.

Can you put on size ? - yes Ofcourse you can.

Will it be quality gains ? - likely not.

The fact you’re not doing this also means you should stick to a very basic cycle that your body will respond to.

And I believe it was @hubbles who gave you a perfect cycle layout.

This lifestyle is something a lot of ourselves have dedicated ourselves to knowing it’s not a quick result.

Do some supplement research bro

get your blood work done.

Check your blood pressure regularly.

It’s always good to have a doctor who supports your lifestyle but at your age it’s highly unlikely that will happen.

But either way bro I wish you all the best. And hope you get the gains you’re chasing
Yeah thanks bro I’ll start counting my cals I respect your opinion and worries but I still wanna to run a tren and dbol cycle ik it comes with risks I still need to get blood work done I just don’t think I’ll find a supportive doctor the last time I checked my blood pressure was my 3rd day off cycle I was reading 148 I forgot what the dv or what ever it was called was I think it was around 48/60

Yeah thanks bro I’ll start counting my cals I respect your opinion and worries but I still wanna to run a tren and dbol cycle ik it comes with risks I still need to get blood work done I just don’t think I’ll find a supportive doctor the last time I checked my blood pressure was my 3rd day off cycle I was reading 148 I forgot what the dv or what ever it was called was I think it was around 48/60
I should also say I’m only gonna run the tren and dbol for 6/8 weeks then hop off for the rest of the year I am also going to add 2ml a week of test c

If your blood pressure systolic number (top) is 148. That is no good mate.

You gotta do a lot of research and gain a bit of knowledge. Not trying to give you a hard time mate. Steroids can be a great lifestyle if you do it the right way with the correct precautions and checkups.

Doing it blind or stupidly can be a very dangerous game.

Please give updates with how things go

If your blood pressure systolic number (top) is 148. That is no good mate.

You gotta do a lot of research and gain a bit of knowledge. Not trying to give you a hard time mate. Steroids can be a great lifestyle if you do it the right way with the correct precautions and checkups.

Doing it blind or stupidly can be a very dangerous game.

Please give updates with how things go
Yeah I’ll give updates on my health when I hop back on I’ll do my blood pressure before I hop on and blood work if possible it was the top number that was 148 I also understand your just trying to help me and I really do appreciate your advice

IMG_4353.jpeg
I did my bp today it’s gone down it was at 148

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back