Approved Log My Steroid Cycle Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok bro so the blunt answer is.

You’re not gonna get “as big as possible” because you don’t count your calories and macros.

Can you put on size ? - yes Ofcourse you can.

Will it be quality gains ? - likely not.

The fact you’re not doing this also means you should stick to a very basic cycle that your body will respond to.

And I believe it was @hubbles who gave you a perfect cycle layout.

This lifestyle is something a lot of ourselves have dedicated ourselves to knowing it’s not a quick result.

Do some supplement research bro

get your blood work done.

Check your blood pressure regularly.

It’s always good to have a doctor who supports your lifestyle but at your age it’s highly unlikely that will happen.

But either way bro I wish you all the best. And hope you get the gains you’re chasing
Some good advice here for you @Sph

Reactions: Sph
Still a little high brother but a doctor won’t be phased by it because “you’re young” that’s what they always said to me until 10 years later when I got put onto sartans
When I do go to get blood work done should I tell my doctor I’m on steriods?

When I do go to get blood work done should I tell my doctor I’m on steriods?
This a decision you have to make for yourself brother.

My opinion is yes. But at the same time you will most likely struggle to find a doctor who supports your choices. And a lot of doctors are not educated on steroid knowledge. For e.g many guys get denied e2 to be tested because “that’s a female hormone”

I medical is very popular I believe. Hopefully someone on here can chime in on that one for you as I’m unfamiliar with it due to being one of the lucky ones who has a very understanding doctor.

Hope this helps bro

This a decision you have to make for yourself brother.

My opinion is yes. But at the same time you will most likely struggle to find a doctor who supports your choices. And a lot of doctors are not educated on steroid knowledge. For e.g many guys get denied e2 to be tested because “that’s a female hormone”

I medical is very popular I believe. Hopefully someone on here can chime in on that one for you as I’m unfamiliar with it due to being one of the lucky ones who has a very understanding doctor.

Hope this helps bro
Definitely does help thanks mate I’ll try my best to find a doctor that’s supportive

I’m back on cycle
I’m not gonna talk about what I’m taking and how much I’m taking I don’t wanna get hate I know it’s a very controversial cycle but I will do weekly health updates if I can

I’m back on cycle
I’m not gonna talk about what I’m taking and how much I’m taking I don’t wanna get hate I know it’s a very controversial cycle but I will do weekly health updates if I can
You won’t get hate mate. Only guidance from fellow members who have experience in this lifestyle but at the end of the day it’s your decision for what you do.

Only advice I can give is to take care of your body while doing so. Bloodwork. BP checks. Supplements/vitamins where necessary.

Goodluck brother.

You won’t get hate mate. Only guidance from fellow members who have experience in this lifestyle but at the end of the day it’s your decision for what you do.

Only advice I can give is to take care of your body while doing so. Bloodwork. BP checks. Supplements/vitamins where necessary.

Goodluck brother.
Nah even I know the cycle I’m on is a dumb one so I’m only gonna run it for 2/3 months I think I’ve found a good doctor so I’m gonna try to get my blood work done soon and I’ll do my blood pressure ever 3rd/5th day

Nah even I know the cycle I’m on is a dumb one so I’m only gonna run it for 2/3 months I think I’ve found a good doctor so I’m gonna try to get my blood work done soon and I’ll do my blood pressure ever 3rd/5th day
Feel free to shoot me a PM with what you’re gonna run for the cycle bro. I ain’t one to judge but I’ll happily give you some tips on support for the body while doing the cycle if I have input.

This is a place for support mate

Feel free to shoot me a PM with what you’re gonna run for the cycle bro. I ain’t one to judge but I’ll happily give you some tips on support for the body while doing the cycle if I have input.

This is a place for support mate
Thanks brother appreciate it

Like @TeeGee said, no one here will judge you or hate on you. Thanks to the team at AGW, their strict moderation has created a laid-back, respectful Aussie community. That's beauty of this forum.

The members are here to help and guide you. Your call if you want to share or not brother but rest assured that we won't hate on you 👊

I did my bp today I’m at sys131 dia 58
I’m currently running 500mg of test e while I wait for my tren and dbol to arrive

not too bad brother. 130 is considered stage 1 hypertension and below 60 diastolic is considered low.

No need to panic though. I would make sure you add in 10 to 20 mins cardio daily and that will help your systolic get back in range.

As for the diastolic I wouldn’t be too concerned. Just keep an eye on it brother. Keep the updates coming.

consume the food too my guy. It’s grow time

not too bad brother. 130 is considered stage 1 hypertension and below 60 diastolic is considered low.

No need to panic though. I would make sure you add in 10 to 20 mins cardio daily and that will help your systolic get back in range.

As for the diastolic I wouldn’t be too concerned. Just keep an eye on it brother. Keep the updates coming.

consume the food too my guy. It’s grow time
Yeah thanks bro I’ve started doing 10mins of cardio each day I’m gonna start tracking my cals when the tren arrives I’m also gonna get those supplements you told me to get as soon as possible

nexus pharma tren arrived today
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back