Approved Log My Test + Tren cycle log

Saturday 5/10/2024

After some intense touch footy yesterday I thought I might skip today to recover, but as soon as the anadrol kicked in as my preworkout I know I was on pace to have a cracker session.

Didn’t hit shoulders too hard as I pinned my right shoulder on Thursday so I focused more on Bi’s/tris and back today.

Really happy with my tricep push downs as I mentioned before repping out the 45s for a comfortable 10-15 reps, and loving the low row which gives me a crazy back pump. Next time around I’ll confirm what weight I was doing but as I’m leaning out I’m noticing some really solid back growth which I’m stoked about. Tomorrow and Monday will probably be rest days as it’s been a hectic week of training and as they say you grow in your rest days so looking forward to a big shoulders and chest session on Tuesday next week.

See below for some meals today (I know the beef and rice looks questionable haha but it tastes much better than it looks)!

Attachments

• IMG_3426.jpeg
    IMG_3426.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3424.jpeg
    IMG_3424.jpeg
    927 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3408.jpeg
    IMG_3408.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3404.jpeg
    IMG_3404.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3423.png
    IMG_3423.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
Logging looks really good! 👌

Sounds like you're having some proper training sessions. That back pump is always a good sign you’re hitting the right spots. Do you write the weights and exercises that you're doing?

and don’t stress about how the food looks.. what matters is the quality of nutrients you're getting in. Beef and rice is a classic for a reason!

Hows the Tren sides going?

The foods imo are most important and looking at the pics, you've nailed that department. The progress your making on your weights and strength is up there. Nice work.

Saturday 5/10/2024

After some intense touch footy yesterday I thought I might skip today to recover, but as soon as the anadrol kicked in as my preworkout I know I was on pace to have a cracker session.

Didn’t hit shoulders too hard as I pinned my right shoulder on Thursday so I focused more on Bi’s/tris and back today.

Really happy with my tricep push downs as I mentioned before repping out the 45s for a comfortable 10-15 reps, and loving the low row which gives me a crazy back pump. Next time around I’ll confirm what weight I was doing but as I’m leaning out I’m noticing some really solid back growth which I’m stoked about. Tomorrow and Monday will probably be rest days as it’s been a hectic week of training and as they say you grow in your rest days so looking forward to a big shoulders and chest session on Tuesday next week.

See below for some meals today (I know the beef and rice looks questionable haha but it tastes much better than it looks)!
Its always good to rest bro. Beef and rice looks good 🤌

Hows the Tren sides going?

The foods imo are most important and looking at the pics, you've nailed that department. The progress your making on your weights and strength is up there. Nice work.
Hey man, thanks so much for the kind words and feedback. Genuinely no sides - I feel great! I think it’s kind of weird I’m seemingly immune to such a potent compound but gains are out of this world so not complaining

Logging looks really good! 👌

Sounds like you're having some proper training sessions. That back pump is always a good sign you’re hitting the right spots. Do you write the weights and exercises that you're doing?

and don’t stress about how the food looks.. what matters is the quality of nutrients you're getting in. Beef and rice is a classic for a reason!
Thanks for the feedback! I don’t write/keep track of every set but I may start doing that this week!

Tuesday 8/10/2024

Despite me planning to go ahead and smash the weights today, I ended up changing plans and went to play soccer with some mates for a couple of hours in the evening. It was some great cardio and since I generally just stick to low intensity cardio by getting 20-30k steps per day, it was a good opportunity to test my HIIT capabilities and also to see how my fitness is on cycle (I haven’t really done high intensity cardio since starting my cycle).

I felt amazing and despite my bigger size I felt like I was nimble and could catch just about anyone.

No pump pic of course but I’ll definitely be in the weight room tomorrow morning to catch up on some much needed lifting!

See some meals from today 💪

Attachments

• IMG_3450.jpeg
    IMG_3450.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3447.jpeg
    IMG_3447.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3448.jpeg
    IMG_3448.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Wednesday 9/10/2024

Smashed everything today as I’ve had the last few days off.

Bi’s, Tri’s, Back and Chest all got demolished this morning. Really finding that taking the movements slowly and focusing on form gives me a way better pump and of course it isolates the muscle way better. Another bonus is that I have unlocked a new bicep vein as a result of arm growth and getting a bit leaner!

Hoping to keep this up as I would like abs by mid December or so and probably have 10kg to lose to get down there.

Some food and a pump pic from today.

Attachments

• IMG_3464.jpeg
    IMG_3464.jpeg
  • IMG_3462.jpeg
    IMG_3462.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3459.jpeg
    IMG_3459.jpeg
    683.3 KB · Views: 3
Form is key and slowing it down really helps with the mind muscle connection.. Leaning out is definitely going to show more of those results. I'd also add steps in ed if you havent already.

Form is key and slowing it down really helps with the mind muscle connection.. Leaning out is definitely going to show more of those results. I'd also add steps in ed if you havent already.
Yea I do about 20k steps each day already. Thanks for the tips!

Sunday 13/10/2024

Today I pinned my left delt and so morning training was out of the question and waited to re-evaluate in the afternoon and I was feeling good so I hit a great back and bi session.

Really loving the low rows (can’t quite remember how much I was lifting as it was plate loaded and I changed a few times) but I can definitely say the 17.5kg dumbbells are moving nicely with the curls!

Another interesting thing that happened today was that I weighed in (after dinner to be fair) at 108.5kg despite being leaner weak by week. If I can maintain this weight while still losing fat I reckon I’ll have the abs im looking for with a maintenance calories of about 4000 as I’m doing 30kish steps a day anyway.

Loads of food, bigger than ever and with abs - the dream!

See some food from today as well as a post gym pic.

Cheers guys

Attachments

• IMG_3504.jpeg
    IMG_3504.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3503.jpeg
    IMG_3503.jpeg
  • IMG_3500.jpeg
    IMG_3500.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3499.jpeg