Lowering dose mid cycle

Steve Al

Registered
Hi, I've been taking 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate per week for six weeks. Recently, my blood pressure has spiked to 150/90, so I'm considering reducing my Testosterone dose to 250mg and introducing Anavar for the remainder of the cycle. What do you think about this plan?

I'm with @MrThepagedog on this one. 150/90 is definitely something to take seriously. Dropping the Test down to 250mg could help ease that BP spike, but adding Anavar ain't the best move if your blood pressure is already elevated. Anavar is mild, but it can still have some impact on your lipids and BP, especially when you’re already running gear. Best thing is to focus on bringing your BP down first, maybe incorporate some cardio, clean up the diet a bit, and consider adding an AI if estrogen is part of the issue?

Agree with the others here - best to focus on bringing your blood pressure under control first before considering any other additions. Lowering your Test E dosage is a good decision. It's also a good idea to have bloodwork done to check if estrogen levels could be causing the increase. If that's the case, adjusting your AI could also be beneficial.

Back