Tren E

haddys

Registered
Gents, I've been really interested in Tren and reading all sorts of stuff about it. I know it's a different beast but I want to give it a go and thought I'd ask the experts here a few questions. Does Tren e come with less sides compared to Tren A and what would be good dose to start off with?

Thanks heaps!!

Can you tolerate tren ace? If so,200 mg with other compounds like primo and testosterone or test and masteron and then taper up the tren. But honestly 400mg is a lot.
This will be my first time doing Tren so I don't know how my body will react.

Hey bro, how many cycles have you done in the past and what are you thinking of stacking the tren with?

I've been on TRT for about 4 years now and have done about 8 cycles. My next will be Test and Mast, both at 400mg ew, and will kick it with Tbol and if I use Tren I will use it in the end.

I would recommend starting with Tren E at 200mg per week split into 2 injections for your first time. This will allow you to test its effects and see how well you tolerate it.

If you find that you like it and can handle the sides, then for your next cycle you can consider increasing the dosage if you feel the need to.

200mg is a good starting point for testing the waters.

Little bit at the end of a cycle dropped my appetite and sleep Quality- could be ok if you’re low on energy or dieting but it’s not for everyone so start low

I added tren ace halfway into my first cycle and absolutely loved it and still do. Some guys get bad insomnia and sweats. I would try the ace, since you can discontinue it quickly if you don't like it.

Back