Approved Log My Steroid Cycle Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sph

VIP
AGW Logger
I’m currently running 3mgs of test c and 2mgs of test e.
Im thinking about hoping on dbol does anyone know a good dosage for a beginner.

Hey doing bro, can you give us a bit of background on yourself? I'm assuming this is your first cycle... your age, training history, weight, current body composition, goals etc..

Reactions: Sph
Yeah man it’s my first cycle I’ve been running it for awhile I’m currently 80kg 18 and I’ve been working out for 1 year 6 months my goal is to get as big as possible I’ve run tbol before but got told that dbol would be a better substitute

Just wanted to clarify, 750mg Test C and 500mg of Test E... when and how many times a week do you inject?

Yeah man it’s my first cycle I’ve been running it for awhile I’m currently 80kg 18 and I’ve been working out for 1 year 6 months my goal is to get as big as possible I’ve run tbol before but got told that dbol would be a better substitute
When you say you've been running it for a while... are you constantly injecting or are you cyclin on and off and what are the breaks in between.

Side note: 18yrs, my brother your still very young.

Yeah so I’m injecting 2 times a week I did take a month but that was the first brake I had while running after I finish the dbol and rest off test I’m going to either hop off for 3months or run half a m of test c

Appreciate your honesty about your age... I'm going to try and answer this without sounding like a parent :)

At the end of the day, you are your own person, but I want to give you my honest opinion. At the age of 18, you don't actually need any steroids. You should be producing enough testosterone naturally, unless there is a medical issue?

I get it. You want to get big fast. But brother, getting big takes a lot of time and a lot of hard work.

To achieve your goal, it's really important to have your diet on point. Food is responsible for 70-80% of your gains. You should aim to consume at least 3,500 calories per day, which should consist of lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. Keep in mind that the number of calories you need to consume may vary based on your body type/height.. this is just my assumption as I don't know what your body fat is. It's also crucial to avoid junk food as this can work against you.

Now... if you were 30yrs old and asked me the same question:

I would say that it's pointless taking Test E and Test C together. Run a 12 week cycle of Test E at 500mgs a week split into two... e.g. 250mg Sunday and 250mg Wednesday. Dbol, run 30mgs a day for only the first 6 weeks. I would also suggest you take Arimidex (0.5mg on your injection days for the entire 12 week cycle). After you've finished your cycle (stop the injections and Arimidex) wait 2 weeks then start your PCT.

So..
Week 1- 12: Test E, 500mg (split into 2) Arimidex (0.5mg on your injection days)
Week 1 to 6: Dbol 30mg a day.

Once the cycle is finished wait 2 weeks... then start your PCT.

Nolvadex
Week 15-16: 40mg per day for 2 weeks
Week 17-18: 20mg per day for 2 weeks

Note: Do bloods before and after cycle to check for all relevant markers. Also, make sure you take Milk Thistle and NAC two weeks before the cycle starts and continued throughout it and for at least two weeks after it ends (you can continue longer if you want). This will help support your liver health.

Appreciate your honesty about your age... I'm going to try and answer this without sounding like a parent :)

At the end of the day, you are your own person, but I want to give you my honest opinion. At the age of 18, you don't actually need any steroids. You should be producing enough testosterone naturally, unless there is a medical issue?

I get it. You want to get big fast. But brother, getting big takes a lot of time and a lot of hard work.

To achieve your goal, it's really important to have your diet on point. Food is responsible for 70-80% of your gains. You should aim to consume at least 3,500 calories per day, which should consist of lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. Keep in mind that the number of calories you need to consume may vary based on your body type/height.. this is just my assumption as I don't know what your body fat is. It's also crucial to avoid junk food as this can work against you.
Couldn’t agree more, I know everyone wants it quick. Many years ago, I was in my 40’s, a couple of young blokes in the locker room asked how long I had been training, I said 15 years. Then they said, but how long did it take you to get that big, I said 15 years, I burst their bubble, not the answer they wanted to here, lol.

Now... if you were 30yrs old and asked me the same question:

I would say that it's pointless taking Test E and Test C together. Run a 12 week cycle of Test E at 500mgs a week split into two... e.g. 250mg Sunday and 250mg Wednesday. Dbol, run 30mgs a day for only the first 6 weeks. I would also suggest you take Arimidex (0.5mg on your injection days for the entire 12 week cycle). After you've finished your cycle (stop the injections and Arimidex) wait 2 weeks then start your PCT.

So..
Week 1- 12: Test E, 500mg (split into 2) Arimidex (0.5mg on your injection days)
Week 1 to 6: Dbol 30mg a day.

Once the cycle is finished wait 2 weeks... then start your PCT.

Nolvadex
Week 15-16: 40mg per day for 2 weeks
Week 17-18: 20mg per day for 2 weeks

Note: Do bloods before and after cycle to check for all relevant markers. Also, make sure you take Milk Thistle and NAC two weeks before the cycle starts and continued throughout it and for at least two weeks after it ends (you can continue longer if you want). This will help support your liver health.
Articulated very well @hubbles 👌

And your spot on @Nugget . Unfortunately majority of people who aren't very savvy with steroids assume that as soon as you hit the juice your gonna get massive. So much ****en hard work involved.

Articulated very well @hubbles 👌

And your spot on @Nugget . Unfortunately majority of people who aren't very savvy with steroids assume that as soon as you hit the juice your gonna get massive. So much ****en hard work involved.
In my opinion the hard works the best part I love going multiple times a day the juice is there to give me a push it also makes you feel amazing it also helps my recovery so that I can go 3+ times a day

If your going to jump on @Sph all good matey. No one here will judge you, its your choice. But it's best if you get guided properly. Keep posting on this log and keep us updated so the legends here can advise you.

Tbol and dbol are two very different compounds.
What are you trying to achieve.

Not even gonna talk about your dosage at that age with that little experience looks like it's been covered.

I’ve been on tbol before I was taking 3tabs my goal is to get as big as possible no matter how long it takes or what it does to my health I’m just not sure if tbol is beneficial when bulking I still have quite a bit of tbol left I’m just not sure if I should take it while bulking

my goal is to get as big as possible

Dbol or adrol if you're gonna use an oral.

I like sdrol but it's extremely liver toxic you might want a bit more experience under your belt.

But honestly with the newbie gains if you're training eating and recovering right, the amount of test you're on is more than you need.

You'll lose all the fluid from the dbol when you come off anyway, it's not going to make a meaningful contribution to tissue accrual, you'll just pump up while on.

I like tbol a lot, but for your current purpose no, save it for when you're drying out.

In my opinion the hard works the best part I love going multiple times a day the juice is there to give me a push it also makes you feel amazing it also helps my recovery so that I can go 3+ times a day
In my opinion if you are training hard enough, you should only go once a day, 4 days per week while bulking, you grow while you’re resting. Train hard, hit failure between 6 and 12 reps, if you have a spotter do forced reps at the end of a set, if you don’t have a spotter do drop sets, or do them even if you have a spotter, only rest long enough for that muscle group to recover, 60 to 90 seconds on small muscle groups, up to 3 minutes on quads, train for 60 to 90 minutes, go home, eat and sleep, recover.

I’ve recently gotten new tren test e and test c the test e and c looks normal but the tren is a reddish/ darker orange should I be concerned about it, my trusted mate got it off one of his good child hood freinds (sorry the photo is a bit blurry ) I’m 90% sure my old guy got arrested

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Have you not used Tren before?

It can be anything from yellow to orange to brown depending on how it was cooked.

I'd be more concerned about those homebrew looking ass vials.

And why test E + C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back