Low calorie protein shakes

oldDaddy72

Registered
Unfortunately at my age despite my intense cardio everyday my weight remains the same
I'm putting it towards the 2 X milk protein shakes I have everyday

I may have to cut these down to water with the powder or just have a shake every second day .

But what I'm after and I can't find in chemist warehouse is a low calorie protein powder ?
Any idea where I can get one that is low calorie?

I don't know what you consider low calories but the one I take is about 100cal per scoop, gives you 25grams of protein. I've been taking this for years, I get the Vanilla and mix it with water. Tastes good, and it's just easy.

Gold Standard 100% Isolate by Optimum Nutrition

Attachments

• 001.jpeg
    001.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 002.jpeg
    002.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 2
Yes thanks I may have to use water instead of milk , I need to cut weight ,not easy at 72 with the belly
The doctor was more truthful to me ,I said I do 500 calories on the treadmill and still not losing weight !!!
He said "have you tried eating less ? 😊

Unfortunately at my age despite my intense cardio everyday my weight remains the same
I'm putting it towards the 2 X milk protein shakes I have everyday

I may have to cut these down to water with the powder or just have a shake every second day .

But what I'm after and I can't find in chemist warehouse is a low calorie protein powder ?
Any idea where I can get one that is low calorie?
I get this one. I only drink my protein powder with water. This mixes well, tastes good, great texture, low cal and cheap. I usually buy about 6 kilos at a time to save on post. Straight out of Tassie to my door.

Attachments

• 20240828_115140.jpg
    20240828_115140.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240828_115153.jpg
    20240828_115153.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
WPI or collagen are fine- don’t buy rubbish with lots of chemicals, sugar and fat. Mix with water. Intense cardio increases stress hormones which can store fat, milk is also designed to fatten up baby cows so probably need to rethink that weight loss strategy

Back