Where and how to get bloods done?

Blacky

Registered
Hey guys and gals, first off, thanks for all the advice so far within the community. Helped me out a heap with my first and second cycle and massive shoutout to @gearmaniac101 for the professionalism and service he’s provided.

So onto my question. What is the best way to go about getting bloods. Bit of background. I started out my first cycle on test E, 250mg pw then cruised for about 8 weeks. I went out and got bloods just before my second cycle of Test C (200mg/week) and Anavar, but my GP was an absolute **** about it. That being said, how do you guys deal with this? I’m not up for doctor shopping tbh but just interested in your guys wisdom.

You now also have the online doctor services that can prescribe blood tests through Laverty pathology etc

There is about 3 online companies,I think you may not even need a online consultation to request a blood test.

I can't remember their names... medmate? ...if you google there will be some to come up on Google

However once you get the referral you need to make an appointment,I'm not sure if the blood test is bulk billed (free) like at the doctor's surgery or they charge a private fee

You can ask your blood test results get sent straight to your email

I'm not sure where you are located. There is a clinic in Windsor, Qld. called Stonewall Medical Centre, Dr. Matt Barber. He does these with no drama at all.

Hey guys and gals, first off, thanks for all the advice so far within the community. Helped me out a heap with my first and second cycle and massive shoutout to @gearmaniac101 for the professionalism and service he’s provided.

So onto my question. What is the best way to go about getting bloods. Bit of background. I started out my first cycle on test E, 250mg pw then cruised for about 8 weeks. I went out and got bloods just before my second cycle of Test C (200mg/week) and Anavar, but my GP was an absolute **** about it. That being said, how do you guys deal with this? I’m not up for doctor shopping tbh but just interested in your guys wisdom.
Hi I get all my bloodwork done at
I-screen.com.au . Every test you will ever need and are reasonably priced . I do the male sports hormone test. It has more tests then my trt test from my Dr. I use it to check my blood levels 1 month before I am due for my 6 month test and checkup .

Hi I get all my bloodwork done at
I-screen.com.au . Every test you will ever need and are reasonably priced . I do the male sports hormone test. It has more tests then my trt test from my Dr. I use it to check my blood levels 1 month before I am due for my 6 month test and checkup .
I checked that out, thanks for that. $189, is that the going rate for these tests? I normally get it from my Dr just wondering the difference between getting it from GP and online?

I checked that out, thanks for that. $189, is that the going rate for these tests? I normally get it from my Dr just wondering the difference between getting it from GP and online?
Not much . I pay $210 for my Dr every 6 months and I get bloods done with that and a new 6 month prescription. But like I said I usually get bloods done through i-screen 4-6 weeks before I am due for my Dr ‘s tests just to make sure I am in the right range and levels.

Not much . I pay $210 for my Dr every 6 months and I get bloods done with that and a new 6 month prescription. But like I said I usually get bloods done through i-screen 4-6 weeks before I am due for my Dr ‘s tests just to make sure I am in the right range and levels.
Ok sounds right as I had a Dr who was giving my prescriptions for Test but he no longer does. I use to pay to see him. I now get it from my GP. I need to specifically ask for the tests that I want.

I'd assume you'd get a better ****ysis of your tests from the online ones?

Yes they give you a report from one of their Dr’s . Here is an example of the reports.
IMG_1013.png
IMG_1012.jpeg

Back