Approved Log HYBRID Training

Ok Guys I think I have made it through the hard 3 days I’ve pretty much slept Since Wednesday night. Still lots of brain FOG but today will be

Day 1
I have decided to drop to TBOL to cleanse the liver for a little

Cycle will run like this

Mast e 150mg E4D
Test e 175mg E4D
Decca 150mgE4D
Cardarine 30mg ED

Supps

Protein- SSD cheap eBay brand I’ve used it for years now 5kg for $132 I love it .

Creatine-any brand 5-10g daily

Pre workout- woman’s best, it’s actually pretty awesome just need 3 scoops for required needs will post a photo .

Vitimans
Milk thistle
Mega b complex
Vitamin B6
L-theanine
Triple strength omega 3
Magnesium powder

And I have just ordered some TUDCA/NAC, like many recommend I hope this one is correct.

CURRENT AND OFFICAL WEIGHT

110.9kg BF I am going to say 19%

Soo I use this calculator as my base then I pretty much just day by day go of the same thing
My TDEE is 3200cal maintenance

Fasted morning

10am shake

Lunch 250g rice
With 150g meat min

Afternoon shake

Dinner is my choice

Training will be this schedule

M—F . will be my each week the skips will increase by 1000 daily until 3000

1.7kg skipping rope 1000 skips -Push

1.7kg SR 1000 skips

1.7kg SR 1000 skips LEGS

1.7kg SR 1000 skips

1.7kg SR 1000 skips pull

Here’s a few of my skippping videos
The plan is looking good there. Take each day as it comes and you'd get through it all. Tudca and NAC, can't go wrong.

Just a bit of a free jump sessions between
The. 1.7kg-500g rope

Attachments

• IMG_1081.jpeg
    IMG_1081.jpeg
    640.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1080.jpeg
    IMG_1080.jpeg
    706.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1071.jpeg
    IMG_1071.jpeg
    576.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1070.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
This is pretty much my food day in day out moving forward, the only thing that will change is the type of fruit, the empty plate is dinner will consist of around 1200 calories.

Can’t wait to blow everyone’s minds with this transformation coming 🙏🏼

Around 9am little fruit bowl

10am - my special blend shake

12pm lunch

2-3pm - same shake as above

5-6pm dinner 1200

7pm- frozen fruit smoothie, water fruit only

Attachments

• IMG_1104.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 3
Your skip stats are up there especially with the ressitance of the ropes lol. Great way to get back into the swing of things.
Foods are clean as well, just need to be consistent now 👊

It's interesting how skipping plays a pretty big role in your routine and it gets you the desired results. It’s a workout that most people overlook, this includes me.. but it’s actually great for cardio and coordination. A very smart approach that shouldn’t be underestimated.

It's interesting how skipping plays a pretty big role in your routine and it gets you the desired results. It’s a workout that most people overlook, this includes me.. but it’s actually great for cardio and coordination. A very smart approach that shouldn’t be underestimated.
Thanks mate well this little 5 week transformation is strictly skipping, from the end of my mental health crisis with a few hiccups in the middle but at full force, down 8kgs, current weight 108.2kg morning weight, 116kg in the left

Last edited:
Your skip stats are up there especially with the ressitance of the ropes lol. Great way to get back into the swing of things.
Foods are clean as well, just need to be consistent now 👊
Thanks bro, that’s it man, feel great, yea man I surprised myself each day I skip then next im like wow, I count skipping almost the same as hill sprints. High burst, to a steady heart rate down, repeat, because sometimes, I go bananas, then I stop till resting heart rate, etc, and my running coach, when I had one, said you want quick times, hill sprints 2-3 a week 2-3 slow long runs.

That mix of intensity and recovery is the best way to push your cardio and keep things fresh. Curious.. how’s it feeling compared to other forms of cardio you've tried? I tend to do more HIIT myself.

Ok Guys I think I have made it through the hard 3 days I’ve pretty much slept Since Wednesday night. Still lots of brain FOG but today will be

Day 1
I have decided to drop to TBOL to cleanse the liver for a little

Cycle will run like this

Mast e 150mg E4D
Test e 175mg E4D
Decca 150mgE4D
Cardarine 30mg ED

Supps

Protein- SSD cheap eBay brand I’ve used it for years now 5kg for $132 I love it .

Creatine-any brand 5-10g daily

Pre workout- woman’s best, it’s actually pretty awesome just need 3 scoops for required needs will post a photo .

Vitimans
Milk thistle
Mega b complex
Vitamin B6
L-theanine
Triple strength omega 3
Magnesium powder

And I have just ordered some TUDCA/NAC, like many recommend I hope this one is correct.

CURRENT AND OFFICAL WEIGHT

110.9kg BF I am going to say 19%

Soo I use this calculator as my base then I pretty much just day by day go of the same thing
My TDEE is 3200cal maintenance

Fasted morning

10am shake

Lunch 250g rice
With 150g meat min

Afternoon shake

Dinner is my choice

Training will be this schedule

M—F . will be my each week the skips will increase by 1000 daily until 3000

1.7kg skipping rope 1000 skips -Push

1.7kg SR 1000 skips

1.7kg SR 1000 skips LEGS