Approved Log HYBRID Training

Fishmanfred

VIP
AGW Logger
Hello everyone, I'm Fish. It's great to meet you all. I'm thrilled to announce my recent sponsorship with Gearmaniac. From our first conversation, the vendor focused on encouraging me to prioritize my health rather than pushing for a sale. His advice was invaluable, and as you'll see from my results, his gear is outstanding—Janoski tested and verified. It works like a charm.

Current Weight:

103kg

Height:

Body Fat %:

13 people say less but 🤷🏼‍♂️

Training Experience:

7 years

Cycle Stack/ TRT

Test e 125mg

Decca 100mg

Cycle Blast

Test e 250mg E4D 26 weeks

Decca 150mg E4D 26 weeks

Turanibol 30mg ED 12 week

Cardarine 30mg ED 12 weeks 4 of 12 back on

AI & support

zero Ai used, gyno surgery 3 years ago

Supplements Used:

Milk thistle chemist warehouse 35,000 x2 daily

(Religiously - year round )

Protein EBAY whey, cheapest it’s all the same

Vitiman b6 - prolactin

Creatine daily 5-10g if I remember hahaha

Diet Overview:

My diet is so simple I love it so basically my TDEE is 3000cals to be in a deficit by 300 so check this out

4 x scoops protein, 2 bananas, table spoon peanut butter, 1 scoop oats, blend that *****,

Split into two shakes.

Morning fasted till

10am one shake above 500cals

Lunch previous dinner

Always meat /rice pasta 800 cals

3pm one shake like above 500cals

Dinner anything I want up to 1200 cals

It’s pretty basically but meets my macros

And it works. And I am fit as **** hahah

Training Schedule:

So I would classify myself as a hybrid trainer

Skipping is my new passion, so I start my day with 2000-4000 skips pretty much 5/7 days

And weights is a simple push / pull / legs

3 exercises in each, very controlled and isolated

Lots of time under tension, also just recently I am trying a 12 week 1.5kg weight skipping rope challenge see how much I can transform just from skipping .

Goal for the Competition:

This is just pretty much for mental health and so I can be that dad every kid goes, I am not ****ing with his daughters as there will be a 3rd girls soon hahah

Health Status

Pretty healthy no serious injuries.

Lucky so far

Attachments

• 30361609-F9D9-4881-B0B1-DCE79F93C147.jpeg
    30361609-F9D9-4881-B0B1-DCE79F93C147.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0718.png
    IMG_0718.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0721.jpeg
    IMG_0721.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 9
I like your routine nice n simple and its obviously working for you.

Do you go heavy with your weights?
Hey mate yea bro I hold good size, I actually did tren ace at 100mg for 6 weeks and these were my results, test stayed the same never over 250 Decca was 50mg, 100mg tren ace ,

Honestly if I am full Geed up, I can walk in and pick up 65 dumbbells and get 3 reps , but generally bench 50kg-70kg 8x8

Attachments

• IMG_0882.png
    IMG_0882.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 6
Do you get any sides with the deca?
Hey mate zero sides with Decca, long story short

18-24 ran test at 500mg non stop , ran tren at one stage for 1 year straight. Never had any libido issues, yes had had Gyno, at one stage I could squirt milk 1m hahaha, so I wanted to have kids sperm count 1%, my GP said, if your Mrs falls pregnant it’s not yours hahah. So I hopped of for 1 year, ran PCT for 4months, zinc, folic acid 5mg everything you can think of, by 25 sperm count was 80%, by that time, I was ROIDSTOPs a old vendors first customer, and he basically said **** what people say about not running HCG if you are gunna cycle and not hop of runn at least 500iu a week, so 25-32 been running gear again (not advising personal preference) I’ve been on cycle blast and cruises, running HCG and up and behold the Mrs is 26weeks or pregnant with our third baby girl. From the age of 30 I decided to start Muay Thai, and running, I was over being heavy around the 112KG-115kg all the time, so i decide to run everything low and focus on cardiovascular. If you get quality gear, you don’t need much, plus I am an endomorph, so it naturally helps me keep size .
Test is basically my base obviously Decca is for my joints and slow dense gains, I always run Vitiman b6 300mg a day apparently it helps with prolactin as Decca is 19-nor

Looks like you've got it all sorted.

Good luck with the skipping challenge.
8th August was my record 11am-3pm 19,000
Was going for 1st in the world for the day as #1 had 18,500, in china , after I finished and loaded leaderboard, this ****er had 20,000. However I looked at his stats, and everything looked like he must of strapped his watch to a ****ing jack hammer or something. Everything was 20,000 like consecutive skips . See my max combo etc all looks normal

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpeg
    IMG_0884.jpeg
    567.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0885.png
    IMG_0885.png
    327.1 KB · Views: 6
CYCLE UPDATE!! This is my summer blast

Starting Friday 4th

Test e 175mg E4D 20wk
Decca 100mg E4D 20wk
Mast e 120mg E4D 20wk
Cardarine 30mg daily 8wk 4 off 8 on
Turinabol 40mg daily 8wk 4 off 8 on

Vitimans

Milk thistle, 45,000 x 2 daily
Vitiman b6 400mg daily
Magnesium powder nightly
Creatine 10g daily

Food will be 3000cals, I will update a log in the Fitbit app to show the macros, I pretty much worked out the perfect meal plan for my needs

Training will consist 70% of heavy weight skipping
With a 1.6kg rope

3 days of high intensity weights rep range 15-25.

Starting Friday 4th

Test e 175mg E4D 20wk
Decca 100mg E4D 20wk
Mast e 120mg E4D 20wk

Vitimans

Vitiman b6 400mg daily
Magnesium powder nightly
Creatine 10g daily

Food will be 3000cals, I will update a log in the Fitbit app to show the macros, I pretty much worked out the perfect meal plan for my needs

With a 1.6kg rope

I like the cardarine and I like the 8 week on/off split. It’ll keep things efficient without overdoing it.

Hey mate zero sides with Decca, long story short

18-24 ran test at 500mg non stop , ran tren at one stage for 1 year straight. Never had any libido issues, yes had had Gyno, at one stage I could squirt milk 1m hahaha, so I wanted to have kids sperm count 1%, my GP said, if your Mrs falls pregnant it’s not yours hahah. So I hopped of for 1 year, ran PCT for 4months, zinc, folic acid 5mg everything you can think of, by 25 sperm count was 80%, by that time, I was ROIDSTOPs a old vendors first customer, and he basically said **** what people say about not running HCG if you are gunna cycle and not hop of runn at least 500iu a week, so 25-32 been running gear again (not advising personal preference) I’ve been on cycle blast and cruises, running HCG and up and behold the Mrs is 26weeks or pregnant with our third baby girl. From the age of 30 I decided to start Muay Thai, and running, I was over being heavy around the 112KG-115kg all the time, so i decide to run everything low and focus on cardiovascular. If you get quality gear, you don’t need much, plus I am an endomorph, so it naturally helps me keep size .
Test is basically my base obviously Decca is for my joints and slow dense gains, I always run Vitiman b6 300mg a day apparently it helps with prolactin as Decca is 19-nor
Cheers for sharing mate. You’ve found a good balance with running low Test and Deca. Running Tren for a year straight? That’s wild!

Congrats on the little one on the way too, that's awesome!

8th August was my record 11am-3pm 19,000
Was going for 1st in the world for the day as #1 had 18,500, in china , after I finished and loaded leaderboard, this ****er had 20,000. However I looked at his stats, and everything looked like he must of strapped his watch to a ****ing jack hammer or something. Everything was 20,000 like consecutive skips . See my max combo etc all looks normal
That’s fricken impressive to hit 19,000 skips in just 4 hours. I've done some skipping myself and there's no way I was hitting that :ROFLMAO:

Frustrating as hell when you’re gunning for that top spot and then see someone jump ahead with suss stats. Consistent 20,000 skips without variation ... I dunno... It’s almost impossible to maintain that pace without some kind of assistance like strapping the watch to something automated. Your max combo and other stats look legit. You’re bound to take that top spot soon.

Starting Friday 4th

Test e 175mg E4D 20wk
Decca 100mg E4D 20wk
Mast e 120mg E4D 20wk

Vitimans

Vitiman b6 400mg daily
Magnesium powder nightly
Creatine 10g daily

With a 1.6kg rope

Your vitamin list is pretty much there but you’re missing a few things that could help you out during this cycle. Milk thistle is good for liver support but you’ll want to add something stronger like NAC or TUDCA for better protection especially with the Tbol. It wouldn’t hurt to add fish oil or glucosamine for extra joint relief. Also a multivitamin can cover any gaps in your nutrition and something for heart health like COQ10. Optional is potassium with the magnesium will keep your electrolytes in check and help prevent cramping. Just my thoughts.

Your vitamin list is pretty much there but you’re missing a few things that could help you out during this cycle. Milk thistle is good for liver support but you’ll want to add something stronger like NAC or TUDCA for better protection especially with the Tbol. It wouldn’t hurt to add fish oil or glucosamine for extra joint relief. Also a multivitamin can cover any gaps in your nutrition and something for heart health like COQ10. Optional is potassium with the magnesium will keep your electrolytes in check and help prevent cramping. Just my thoughts.
Awesome man thanks

Hey guys apologies for the delay, I have some mental health struggles, and will be officially starting log from Friday, will have current stats food ready to go .

Ok Guys I think I have made it through the hard 3 days I’ve pretty much slept Since Wednesday night. Still lots of brain FOG but today will be

Day 1
I have decided to drop to TBOL to cleanse the liver for a little

Cycle will run like this

Mast e 150mg E4D
Test e 175mg E4D
Decca 150mgE4D
Cardarine 30mg ED

Supps

Protein- SSD cheap eBay brand I’ve used it for years now 5kg for $132 I love it .

Creatine-any brand 5-10g daily

Pre workout- woman’s best, it’s actually pretty awesome just need 3 scoops for required needs will post a photo .

Vitimans
Milk thistle
Mega b complex
Vitamin B6
L-theanine
Triple strength omega 3
Magnesium powder

And I have just ordered some TUDCA/NAC, like many recommend I hope this one is correct.

CURRENT AND OFFICAL WEIGHT

110.9kg BF I am going to say 19%

Soo I use this calculator as my base then I pretty much just day by day go of the same thing
My TDEE is 3200cal maintenance

Fasted morning

10am shake

Lunch 250g rice
With 150g meat min

Afternoon shake

Dinner is my choice

Training will be this schedule

M—F . will be my each week the skips will increase by 1000 daily until 3000

1.7kg skipping rope 1000 skips -Push

1.7kg SR 1000 skips

1.7kg SR 1000 skips LEGS