High testosterone and anxiety

gymwhore

Registered
Hey guys,

Recently I have found when I'm on cycle my anxiety has been through the roof even at low 1ml a week doses.

What have use found helps ? Currently take magnesium and ashwaganda but does not help much.

Hey guys,

Recently I have found when I'm on cycle my anxiety has been through the roof even at low 1ml a week doses.

What have use found helps ? Currently take magnesium and ashwaganda but does not help much.
When you say 1ml I'm assuming you mean 250mg? Tbh that's not really considered a high dose but I guess our body and hormones change as we get older and anxiety at this dose could happen especially if your body is becoming more sensitive to hormone fluctuations. Maybe decrease your dosage, split the pins so it goes across 10 days instead of 7. Regular bloodwork can also help to see what's happening with your markers.

Adjust the stack- little bit of Masteron or primobolan always seemed to balance everything nicely.
Light cardio or Yoga 🧘‍♀️
Liver supplements in morning & sleep/ relaxation ones before dinner , avoid alcohol during the week

I had my 250 shot 💉 a few days ago
Got my blood tested it 48ngm or 1900
Doctor phones me your having too much testereone,your 72yo he says that's not good to have high test you could get prostate cancer he says on the phone 🙄
"How long will prostate cancer take to kill me ? I asked
Oh about 10 years he replies
"Well I be dead by then anyway ! I said

I also got anxiety started to get annoyed at little things, but what can you do😂
It's better for my lifts in the gym and I'm more happier

Back