First cycle anxiety

Personally I wouldn't do a cycle that long. Everyone is different but I always preferred to run 6 to 8 cycles with 2 to 3 weeks break then go again.
I felt anything over 6 to 8 weeks your body starts shutting down your own test production.
There is only one way to know what works and doesn't work for you and that's to experiment and experience.

Personally I wouldn't do a cycle that long. Everyone is different but I always preferred to run 6 to 8 cycles with 2 to 3 weeks break then go again.
I felt anything over 6 to 8 weeks your body starts shutting down your own test production.
There is only one way to know what works and doesn't work for you and that's to experiment and experience.
From what I know longer cycles, especially with injectables like Test E or C..... tend to be more effective because these compounds take around 4-6 weeks to really kick in. Shorter cycles might not allow enough time for the full benefits of these longer esters to take hold. I’d love to hear your perspective on why shorter cycles have worked for you. Do you feel the gains are comparable to those from longer cycles?

From what I know longer cycles, especially with injectables like Test E or C..... tend to be more effective because these compounds take around 4-6 weeks to really kick in. Shorter cycles might not allow enough time for the full benefits of these longer esters to take hold. I’d love to hear your perspective on why shorter cycles have worked for you. Do you feel the gains are comparable to those from longer cycles?
I agree. Longer cycles (lower dose) are more effective imo.

Week 4 Quick update.. Still sticking with 500mg Test E pinning twice a week.
HCG 250iu EOD.
Blood pressure is perfect and avoiding processed foods to keep overall health in check.
I can feel the strength is slowly going up. Although nothing crazy yet.
Libido is great so far. Overall energy is great.
Haven't taken any AI yet as I didn't have any symptoms of itchy nipples etc.
Getting blood test done next week to where my levels are at. If blood test is perfect, won't change anything to the cycle. If E2 is out of whack, will probably take 0.5mg Arimidex twice a week and do blood test again in 4 weeks to assess the situation.
🫡🖖

Last edited:
That's why I do shorter cycles is exactly for that reason the slow acting compound Enathate. keeps on working even when you have a break from jabbing.
That's why I usually load up on Enathate for first 3 weeks then change over to fast acting. It's like the E is kinking in week 2/3, so when you jab the fast compounds their both kicking in at the same time.
In this transformation I wanted a boost and rev from week 1. Unfortunately I could of just jabbed oil from isle 6 at wollies and had same results.

Back