First cycle advice

dollops

Registered
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm 38 years old and have been training for 6 years now. I've decided to start a course of steroids after doing research. Here's what I've chosen:

Sustanon 250 (250mgs per week)
Deca Durabolin (250mgs per week)

PCT
HCG 1000iu per week
Nolvadex 20mg per week

I would really appreciate it if you could share your thoughts on this. Thanks!

Best to run a test only cycle first. Drop the deca, add an ai like aromasin or arimidex. Run hcg starting when you pin last, until you start pct (14 days after last pin) pct should be nolva clomid and an ai.

Drop the deca for first cycle legend.

At 250mg weekly test e you may not potentially need an anti estrogen inhibitor but always best to have it and not need it instead of needing it and not have it.

Hcg - my personal opinion is you won’t need this. If this is a first cycle I’d believe you will run it to 12-16 weeks ?

Clomid or tamofixen (nolva) for pct is fine. I personally prefer clomid simply due to personal experience working much more effective than tamoxifen.

50mg daily beginning 2 weeks after final injection. For clomid.

If you’re going to use deca regardless. Then also have some cabergoline on hand to be safe

1. Test only for your first cycle (Drop the Deca and increase Test to 500mg/week)
2. Always good to add an AI such as Arimidex or Aromasin
3. HCG can be ran a few different ways. (General protocol is 500iu twice a week during cycle, but like @TeeGee said, no need for this cycle)
4. PCT should consist of at least Clomid for at least four week and then judge from there (Preferably with blood work)

Also keep Nolva on hand incase gyno issues arise on cycle, but hopefully your Estrogen is in check with your AI. Keep reading and researching brother....

I've been reading some posts here on TRT and now leaning towards that instead of doing the PCT. Majority are saying to inject 125mg twice a week. Does it really make a difference if you just inject 250mg once a week?

I've been reading some posts here on TRT and now leaning towards that instead of doing the PCT. Majority are saying to inject 125mg twice a week. Does it really make a difference if you just inject 250mg once a week?
Injecting 125mg of test twice a week is way better than doing 250mg once a week. It keeps your hormone levels stable, fewer sides and it'll help keep estrogen levels in check.

best is to split the dose to twice a week

Back