Anadrol

occisor-x

Registered
Does anyone have experience taking 25mg or less of Anadrol daily?

I used to take 50mg daily for 4-6 weeks to start a cycle. Although my ALT and AST increased significantly, they returned to normal when I stopped taking them. Since then, everything has been good. I have some leftovers, and I'm considering using 25mg or less per day to start a small cycle. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on this?

I played around with Drol doses a couple of years ago, mainly to find the exact dose for faster recovery. But 25 is still a good dose and might decrease some sides. That old way of thinking of "Jump-Starting" is way outdated. Drol and Dbol work best with Deca for size, so use it when the Deca is kicking or use it at the end as @snowman suggested.

I played around with Drol doses a couple of years ago, mainly to find the exact dose for faster recovery. But 25 is still a good dose and might decrease some sides. That old way of thinking of "Jump-Starting" is way outdated. Drol and Dbol work best with Deca for size, so use it when the Deca is kicking or use it at the end as @snowman suggested.
Thanks @stigma6

Deca just didn't agree with me.... my body did not tolerate it well. Tren... no problems, it was good.

Does anyone know if any interactions exist with prescribed meds (Cholesterol and Blood Pressure) when taking Anadrol?

Thanks @stigma6

Deca just didn't agree with me.... my body did not tolerate it well. Tren... no problems, it was good.

Does anyone know if any interactions exist with prescribed meds (Cholesterol and Blood Pressure) when taking Anadrol?
Good question but best speak with a doctor... unless someone here has any experience?

Drol does shoot mg BP up so I like the low dose theory.

Thanks @stigma6

If you’re already having to take medication for cholesterol then I’d advise against using orals or any amount of gear over your trt dose.

If you’re already having to take medication for cholesterol then I’d advise against using orals or any amount of gear over your trt dose.
Thanks. Thats the route I’ve decided to go with (avoid orals) given my medication.

Appreciate all the feedback guys 👊

I have been taking 25mg of Anadrol and 20mg of Anavar for the past two weeks, though not every day. I've noticed good results, and have become significantly stronger. One of the most amazing effects I have experienced is an improvement in my reaction time and motricity coordination. For example, I played ping pong with my son this afternoon and he was shocked by how much better I was than usual, he had no chance :ROFLMAO:

I have been taking 25mg of Anadrol and 20mg of Anavar for the past two weeks, though not every day. I've noticed good results, and have become significantly stronger. One of the most amazing effects I have experienced is an improvement in my reaction time and motricity coordination. For example, I played ping pong with my son this afternoon and he was shocked by how much better I was than usual, he had no chance :ROFLMAO:
I'm a fan of Anadrol, I like stacking it with Tren/test or sust/eq . Works well

Reactions: CCG
Back