Using edge app for payment

There's a video on the Gearmaniac homepage (on the bottom of the page) but this is basically what I did:

Once yo've created an account you need to:

To add a wallet
Press the + button or "add wallet"
Choose the crypto you want (like Bitcoin or Ethereum)

Receive crypto
Open the wallet for the crypto you want.
Press "request"
Copy the address or use the QR code to receive crypto

Sending Crypto
Open the wallet for the cryptoyou want to send.
press "send"

Enter the address or scan their QR code of the person your sending it to and type in the amount

This is the video:

There's a video on the Gearmaniac homepage (on the bottom of the page) but this is basically what I did:

Once yo've created an account you need to:

To add a wallet
Press the + button or "add wallet"
Choose the crypto you want (like Bitcoin or Ethereum)

Receive crypto
Open the wallet for the crypto you want.
Press "request"
Copy the address or use the QR code to receive crypto

Sending Crypto
Open the wallet for the cryptoyou want to send.
press "send"

Enter the address or scan their QR code of the person your sending it to and type in the amount

This is the video:
thanks nath it was doing my head in !!

All I want to do is buy off nexuspharma , is the other seller this hard to send money ?
I'm not sure brother cause Ive never bought off them for sure but if they accept bitcoin then you can still use edge wallet. Generally most sponsors all use crypto for payment. With edge, all your doing is transfering money from your bank account e.g. Combank directly to your edge wallet... then from edge wallet your paying the supplier. Supplier will give you the details to enter when paying for it... like when you transfer money into someones bank account you get their BSB and Account number... same concept. But reach out to the guys you are buying from they should talk you through it.

Try teaching an old dog like myself new tricks hey, so if a bank is not crypto friendly can one still transfer money from their bank account like a savings account in to their edge wallet, meaning this is only a transfer and not a crypto purchase, my card was stopped from my bank, had to call them to get it activated again but they said no purchase of Bitcoin, Bianca would also always pop up on every attempt

Try teaching an old dog like myself new tricks hey, so if a bank is not crypto friendly can one still transfer money from their bank account like a savings account in to their edge wallet, meaning this is only a transfer and not a crypto purchase, my card was stopped from my bank, had to call them to get it activated again but they said no purchase of Bitcoin, Bianca would also always pop up on every attempt
You can't directly transfer money from a bank savings account to your Edge Wallet cause Edge only holds crypto. You need to link your bank account to a crypto exchange like Coinbase through the Edge app. Then buy Bitcoin or another crypto on the exchange and send it directly to your Edge Wallet.

Yeah but if it bank is not crypto friendly would it not be best to join crypto friendly bank and avoid all the headaches

Back