TRT Stack

bigox

Registered
Boys... Newbie here..
I was hoping for some advice regarding what to add to my trt.
I started trt a few years ago.. my test was hovering in the low 300 .. now it's up around 850.. my injections have estrogen control drug (sorry can't remember) built in and I get tested every four months. Everything has been good... That being said I take 200mg every 5 days.. I do cheat the test but only a little.. I doubt I'm over 1000..
I'm 109kgs and 5'11.. Im about 18ks overweight and have some muscle (think strong man comp)..
I'd like some suggestions on what to cycle while maintaining trt
Im going back and forth between deca and EQ.. I'm going to start dropping body fat soon but of course would like to keep or even increase muscle.
Thanks in advance

Deca in this case is a very unfortunate idea. Even without knowing your age, can say that this is one of the latest variants that can be considered.

A TRT dose will stack with almost anything. Getting tested every 4 months is not good if looking at Eq though. Your Haemoglobin will most likely climb and red flag your doctor to think your TRT dose is too high. I get tested every 6 or 7 months and have to time around it. Most people will tell you to stay away from tren if not cycled before but I won’t.

Get that diet in check bro. You can stack whatever you want on top of your TRT dose but if your diet isn’t in check, then all those other compounds don’t matter. I’d suggest dropping some BF and then start adding other things in. Honestly, man, 200mg of Test a week is a great starting point to get results. I got really good results from just that.

Find out what your TDEE is and build a diet around that man.

Reactions: CCG
I like short esters. Keep your test dose the same and run 100-150mg of NPP eod for 10 weeks.

Or do the same with Tren A. If you decide to run Tren get you some mast p as well. It all but eliminates any Tren side effects

Back