Test Dosages

alex01

Registered
G'day boys.

I'm very new to this stuff and still learning.

Currently on 400mg of Test a week. I started at 200mg then worked my way up to the 400 over 8 weeks now (my first cycle). If I increase this dosage will it make a difference on results and strength.

I'm training 4 to 5 days a week and have been for the past 5 years, 206cm tall and 120kgs. I don't know my bf but I can see my upper abs pretty clearly.

Shall I add something different, shall I increase. My diet is on point.

Any advice or help will be appreciated!

Your first cycle should be about learning how your body responds to test, how you aromatize, how your body handles E2.

Keep pushing it up every 4 weeks.

Test only cycle you can easily do upwards of 16-20 weeks and keep progressing and of course a higher dose will make a difference.

If you want to experiment with anything, mast is your best bet. 2:1 test mast ratio to start.

The only real impact it will have on your levels is higher free test and lower SHBG.

It's not gonna lower E2 or make any difference to aromatization, so an AI on hand is a good idea if you're gonna keep titrating test up.

And it should dry you out and harden you up a bit.

Get regular blood tests, crucial to monitor your hormone levels and make necessary adjustments. Paying attention to any changes in how you feel – mood, energy, recovery – can give you early signs of how your body is coping. Also important to plan your PCT well in advance to help your body recover its natural hormone production.

G'day boys.

I'm very new to this stuff and still learning.

Currently on 400mg of Test a week. I started at 200mg then worked my way up to the 400 over 8 weeks now (my first cycle). If I increase this dosage will it make a difference on results and strength.

I'm training 4 to 5 days a week and have been for the past 5 years, 206cm tall and 120kgs. I don't know my bf but I can see my upper abs pretty clearly.

Shall I add something different, shall I increase. My diet is on point.

Any advice or help will be appreciated!
Increasing your Test dose might enhance results, focus on mastering the variables within your control first. Fine-tune your training intensity and nutrition to maximise the benefits of your current dosage. Sometimes, more isn't always better. There's always the next cycle.

Your first cycle should be about learning how your body responds to test, how you aromatize, how your body handles E2.

Keep pushing it up every 4 weeks.

Test only cycle you can easily do upwards of 16-20 weeks and keep progressing and of course a higher dose will make a difference.

If you want to experiment with anything, mast is your best bet. 2:1 test mast ratio to start.

The only real impact it will have on your levels is higher free test and lower SHBG.

It's not gonna lower E2 or make any difference to aromatization, so an AI on hand is a good idea if you're gonna keep titrating test up.

And it should dry you out and harden you up a bit.
Or primobolan instead of mast. But yes, sound advice from DWBRO. I'd argue ratio depends on e2 results... also no need for AI imo.

Back