Should you run anything with TRT

Doey

Registered
Wondering if you need to run anything while on TRT to stop any side effects or only if you ever decide to stop?

Nothing needed If it’s replacement dose ( bringing a low level up into range).
Low levels can be result of poor nutrition & sleep( lifestyle) so sort deficiencies out.
Healthy diet, good fats and liver support supplements are always sensible.

Wondering if you need to run anything while on TRT to stop any side effects or only if you ever decide to stop?
If you stick to a proper TRT dose you shouldn't get any sides. What are you running and how often do you pin?

Test E 250mg/1ml at .5ml twice a week
Most doctors start you on 100-125mg of Test E per week and they may adjust your dose based on your levels. You might not experience major sides/if any at this dose but you should still monitor your estrogen. An ai might help if your estrogen levels rise, but should only be taken if necessary. Another thing to remember is that TRT can increase your red blood cell count (hematocrit), so you need to monitor your bloods in general.

At 250mg a week, I wouldnt call that TRT, its more of a cruise. I would take an ai to be safe and just get your bloodwork done. But still at that dosage you won't get any major sides.

Low levels can be result of poor nutrition & sleep( lifestyle) so sort deficiencies out.
Facts. Plus I'd like to add daily injections are most preferable for stable T levels. Dose depends on the individual.

250mg pw is a little more than Trt. Check bloodwork around 4th month, hopefully you won’t need to add anything. Liver and estrogen control herbs can help with minor sides. Medicated soap for acne

Back