Approved Log My Test E + Tren E Low Dosage Cycle Log

balisteroid

VIP
AGW Logger
Hello everyone,
I just want to share my cycle plan for next 12 weeks
I am still waiting for the gears to hopefully arrive and gonna start by this week

My Current Body Profile / 7th May 2024 :

Asian Genetic (generally has the worst bodybuilding genetic)
Age = 34 years old
Height = 170cm / 5.6ft
Weight = 65.90kg
Body Fat = 18.8%
Muscle Mass = 77.1%
Water = 55.7%
Pretty lean with obvious six pack but muscle looks deflated since I have been doing zero carbs diet

Cycle Plan :
Week 1 = Test E 250mg + Tren E 100mg
Week 2 = Test E 250mg + Tren E 100mg
Week 3 = Test E 250mg + Tren E 100mg
Week 4 = Test E 250mg + Tren E 100mg
Week 5 = Test E 375mg + Tren E 200mg
Week 6 = Test E 375mg + Tren E 200mg
Week 7 = Test E 375mg + Tren E 200mg
Week 8 = Test E 375mg + Tren E 200mg
Week 9 = Test E 375mg + Tren E 200mg
Week 10 = Test E 375mg + Tren E 200mg
Week 11 = Test E 375mg + Tren E 200mg
Week 12 = Test E 375mg + Tren E 200mg

Target = clean bulk and gain muscle mass with low water retention

It's been 10 years after my last cycle, so I am going to start again with low dosage like just a beginner
I will share all my progress and picture by weekly basis if possible, just as reference

IMG_2306.jpg

Here is my current picture as a natty

If you guys have recommendation or suggestion, will be appreciated it
Cheers 🙏

Last edited:
Impressive, i think yea zero carbs really affect the body mass overall, good lean but you don’t look pumped ✌️

Your lean... your results will be impressive. Hows the diet?
Thanks mate, Hopefully yea, have not started yet 🤞
Been doing clean, a lot of fruits as well and protein
But i added 150gr white rice every meal for past 4 days
1kg weight gain today
Test and Tren will be in on this weekend

Thanks mate, but I feel like I am too skinny aey.
What oral that you recommend?
nah man, its a good foundation. I'm still very lean as well lol.

The advice I get is to eat more. Its actually. a struggle to eat a LOT of good clean food. I've never been a big eater. But to grow it needs to be done. Doesn't matter how much juice we jab, the key is diet.

For orals you could throw in something like dbols.

nah man, its a good foundation. I'm still very lean as well lol.

The advice I get is to eat more. Its actually. a struggle to eat a LOT of good clean food. I've never been a big eater. But to grow it needs to be done. Doesn't matter how much juice we jab, the key is diet.

For orals you could throw in something like dbols.
If i see from your picture profile, thats the body mass i am targeting, its lean and thick mate

Yea agree, me too, let see if i can consistently have a clean food, just want to avoid bloating

I am not sure is anavar will going well when you do bulking

I just don't like dbol that it makes excessive water retention

If i see from your picture profile, thats the body mass i am targeting, its lean and thick mate

Yea agree, me too, let see if i can consistently have a clean food, just want to avoid bloating

I am not sure is anavar will going well when you do bulking

I just don't like dbol that it makes excessive water retention
Yeah I get it with the dbols it does give you water retention. I also have done tbol in the past. Milder and had no water retention. I've taken at the start of a cycle for about 6 weeks at 50mgs everyday. It gives you a more dry look.

With the Var, I would usually take it at the end of the cycle, last 6 weeks to help me cut.

Yeah I get it with the dbols it does give you water retention. I also have done tbol in the past. Milder and had no water retention. I've taken at the start of a cycle for about 6 weeks at 50mgs everyday. It gives you a more dry look.

With the Var, I would usually take it at the end of the cycle, last 6 weeks to help me cut.
Aah I see I will try for next cycle then.

For anavar maybe I will try as your recommendation, looks interesting

Anw mate, I got difficulties to get the syringe and needles here, do you think we can just buy locally at the chemist without any prescription?

Aah I see I will try for next cycle then.

For anavar maybe I will try as your recommendation, looks interesting

Anw mate, I got difficulties to get the syringe and needles here, do you think we can just buy locally at the chemist without any prescription?
No need to buy anything. Google 'needle and Syringe Program (NSP) outlets' and you can find one close to you. They're all over Australia. Just walk in and ask for a steroid pack and they will sort you out. It's free.

No need to buy anything. Google 'needle and Syringe Program (NSP) outlets' and you can find one close to you. They're all over Australia. Just walk in and ask for a steroid pack and they will sort you out. It's free.
thank you so much mate, i got already in local chemist here

Hi Everyone,
Fk yea, I just got the first week shot today.
Will update you for the first week affect as a beginner
Cant wait to feel the performance at the gym 💪

Back