Deca

robz7191

Registered
Hey Bros, I'm new to this forum and needed some advice. I've only ran test only cycles in the past...this next blast I'm thinking test-e at 600 per week for 16 weeks.I've had shoulder probs in the past and I've heard deca helps with joint probs. My deca will be dosed at 200 mg per ml, my question is when should I start the deca? I will be pinning Mon and Thur..how much deca and when to stop.I usually take .5 mg of adex with my test cycles and this seems to be my sweet spot. Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.I wanna try to put on some good mass this winter! Thanks!

I like to load them together. Load the nandrolone first and the test second. This is a good practice, especially when using NPP. NPP has the longest molecule of any other steroid. These molecules tend to clump together when they are contaminated with different compounds so you want a clean needle to draw.

Absolutely take the adex as usual.

Some people get deca ****. Some don't. I can run them at the same amount and I don't get it. I have even ran deca alone with dbol only and never had a problem. I saw amazing result on only 250 a week. Amazing for the joints. My advice would be to play around a little. If you don't mind experimenting, then do it. If anything, worse case scenario is, your **** wont work 100% for a couple days. Just lower it, or up the test. Just **** around a little.

Some people get deca ****. Some don't. I can run them at the same amount and I don't get it. I have even ran deca alone with dbol only and never had a problem. I saw amazing result on only 250 a week. Amazing for the joints. My advice would be to play around a little. If you don't mind experimenting, then do it. If anything, worse case scenario is, your **** wont work 100% for a couple days. Just lower it, or up the test. Just **** around a little.
I may just run it low like that...I'm def more concerned with helping my joints

Thought I'd give you guys an update on my cycle. I started at the end of May and ended up going with 500 test and 250 deca. I'm really happy with the results and the way I feel. I have a few weeks left. The good news is no issue with deca ****, and my joints are feeling really good.

Back