Dbol or Superdrol

hus-y80

Registered
Hey guys, this will be my 4th cycle. Gonna run sust at 500 mg every 10 days and deca 400 mg a week for 12 to 16 weeks. Can't decide if I should kickstart with superdrol or dbol?

**** the ester half lives.
Pin EOD.
Regardless.

As to dbol or sdrol it's down to preference and what you can tolerate.

Adrol over dbol.
Sdrol over all of you can handle the pumps.

Reactions: CCG
I say Superdrol. For me the strength gains on Sdrol were good. I felt that Dbol just put water weight on me.

Dbol in the front, superdrol in the rear. Dbol will get you feeling great and add quick size and strength even if it's a little watery. Finish with the superdrol which will destroy your will to live by the end of 4 weeks but is even stronger to add even more size and strength, but dry and polished.

Agreed. Dbol front, SD in the rear...

Also I think it depends if you can tolerate certain compounds. For example, I probably get way more jacked with dbol, but it makes me furious, spikes my BP and can give me mood swings.

SD makes me stronger, but no where near as big/size wise. I don't have moods on SD, but it can spike my BP.

Agreed. Dbol front, SD in the rear...

Also I think it depends if you can tolerate certain compounds. For example, I probably get way more jacked with dbol, but it makes me furious, spikes my BP and can give me mood swings.

SD makes me stronger, but no where near as big/size wise. I don't have moods on SD, but it can spike my BP.
I found using half doses of dbol and drol combined produce better results with less sides than one or the other. 50mg drol and 25-30 (depends on pill dose) dbol is a hell of a front load. Just another idea.

I found using half doses of dbol and drol combined produce better results with less sides than one or the other. 50mg drol and 25-30 (depends on pill dose) dbol is a hell of a front load. Just another idea.

I agree with this, the synergy between the two compounds complement each other well... dbol kicks in quickly, but drol stays active longer, keeping levels steady throughout the day.

Reactions: CCG
Back