Cycle Advice

eldebellz

Registered
Hi Guys, newbie to this forum. I was looking for some opinions on which direction I should go and I’m wondering which option you guys think might be best for me to bulk on a bit of muscle.

I'm on TRT (250mg test e weekly). I’ve been training for years and my diet is majority on point. I do regular bloodwork through my local GP.

The cycles I'm considering are:

1. Adding another 250 test per week makes it a total of 500mg for 12 weeks.
2. Tren E 200mg for 12 weeks, Tbol for the first six weeks and stay on my TRT dose of test (250 mg per week)

Thanks!!!!

I assume you've run Tren before?

If so, option 2 sounds good but I would bump the test to 500mg and swap the Tbol for Dbol.

Personally I don't like tren and I think it's a last port of call not the first. I suppose it depends on what your trying to achieve, are you trying to bulk , cut etc etc. Turinabol is a good lean compound , I like it more than Dbol , it's just a bit milder and I don't get the bloat. If wanting to use a 19 nor , I'd lean toward nandrolone before tren though , especially if size is the goal

Hi Guys, newbie to this forum. I was looking for some opinions on which direction I should go and I’m wondering which option you guys think might be best for me to bulk on a bit of muscle.

I'm on TRT (250mg test e weekly). I’ve been training for years and my diet is majority on point. I do regular bloodwork through my local GP.

The cycles I'm considering are:

1. Adding another 250 test per week makes it a total of 500mg for 12 weeks.
2. Tren E 200mg for 12 weeks, Tbol for the first six weeks and stay on my TRT dose of test (250 mg per week)

Thanks!!!!
Tbol is an excellent addition to any cycle really, 50mg daily on the back or front half could serve you well.

I would look into the possibility of using Masteron Enanthate, it will only enhance your cycle while still remaining cautious. 400mg weekly is all you need.

I’d say option 1, 500mg of Test E is tried and true, and you’ll definitely see some gains without overcomplicating things. But if you want to step it up and you’ve got some Tren experience under your belt, option 2 could take your gains to the next level. Either way both options will get you where you want to be, just depends on your tolerance levels.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate all your time and effort in your responses. I think I'm now leaning towards an option 3...

Test E 500mg a week
Mast 400mg a week
Dbol 50mg/daily for first 6 weeks

I've run Tren a few times before and generally happy with it but never did Mast before so I might try it.

M
Thank you guys, I really appreciate all your time and effort in your responses. I think I'm now leaning towards an option 3...

Test E 500mg a week
Mast 400mg a week
Dbol 50mg/daily for first 6 weeks

I've run Tren a few times before and generally happy with it but never did Mast before so I might try it.
Are you cutting or bulking ?

Masteron will do little for you in a bulk to be fair. Nandrolone is a better mass builder than Tren too. Masteron is a good compound, but shines when around that 12% body fat and on a cut. On a bulk it's pissing money away in my opinion. If you control your E2 conversion , Test / Deca / Dbol , tried true and tested for a bulk . Just my 2 cents

Masteron will do little for you in a bulk to be fair. Nandrolone is a better mass builder than Tren too. Masteron is a good compound, but shines when around that 12% body fat and on a cut. On a bulk it's pissing money away in my opinion. If you control your E2 conversion , Test / Deca / Dbol , tried true and tested for a bulk . Just my 2 cents
Thanks for that! I've never tried Nandrolone either... will definitely look into it!

Cheers!!

Back