Anadrol

ajamsy

Registered
Gday to all 🙌

Not new here but this will be my first post. The amount of knowledge here is really impressive and the vibe is great! Love that there's no D###heads here 😊

I had a question about Anadrol, when's the best time to take. Like pre-workout about 30 minutes before the gym or just first thing in the morning. My plan is to do 50mg a day. I'll be running it with test and tren. I've done Tbols and Var before but never Anadrol.

I usually go to the gym in the evenings.

You might want to start by taking 25mg in the morning and the other 25mg about 30-45 minutes before your evening workout. This way, you’ll have consistent levels throughout the day and you’ll still get that boost during your gym session.

Gday to all 🙌

Not new here but this will be my first post. The amount of knowledge here is really impressive and the vibe is great! Love that there's no D###heads here 😊

I had a question about Anadrol, when's the best time to take. Like pre-workout about 30 minutes before the gym or just first thing in the morning. My plan is to do 50mg a day. I'll be running it with test and tren. I've done Tbols and Var before but never Anadrol.

I usually go to the gym in the evenings.
Hey buddy, I'd say 50mg like an hour before you hit the gym. That's when you need it most.

It gave me a little gyno, but Anadrol isn’t the main culprit here. When you stack it with e.g. Test and Tren, it adds to the risk because of estrogen and prolactin. AI helps with estrogen, but you might need something for prolactin too. I also felt hypo if I didn’t eat a ton with it.

Back