TRT & Tren

tommyZ

Registered
Hello,

I have been on trt with a doctor for 4 years. I get my blood work completed 2-3 times yearly to make any adjustments the doctors feel necessary. I am currently on 200mg test c weekly. A few years back I ran test c 500 mg weekly with tren e 250-300mg weekly for 12 weeks.I also used caber and aromasin every other day. Once I completed my cycle I went back to normal trt. My body composition changed over the 12 weeks as I put on lean muscle and dropped fat even with a terrible diet. I want to run this cycle again with a few changes. The tren E at a lower dose as the sides were difficult for me to manage. I had night sweat, aggressive attitude, and my road rage was unbelievable.

I am currently eating in a deficit to loose weight and fat. Weights 4x a week and cardio 3-4 times week to burn the extra calories. I was thinking tren e 150 mg weekly and test c 300-400mg weekly. As far as caber I was thinking maybe once weekly and aromasin twice a week.

I am hoping for the cycle to assist again in body composition. I intend to eat clean through entire process to really make a difference. I’m hoping to run the tren at 150mg being just enough to reap a benefit and keep sides low as possible. Any thoughts on whether this could work or am I wasting my time?

Thanks

Hello,

I have been on trt with a doctor for 4 years. I get my blood work completed 2-3 times yearly to make any adjustments the doctors feel necessary. I am currently on 200mg test c weekly. A few years back I ran test c 500 mg weekly with tren e 250-300mg weekly for 12 weeks.I also used caber and aromasin every other day. Once I completed my cycle I went back to normal trt. My body composition changed over the 12 weeks as I put on lean muscle and dropped fat even with a terrible diet. I want to run this cycle again with a few changes. The tren E at a lower dose as the sides were difficult for me to manage. I had night sweat, aggressive attitude, and my road rage was unbelievable.

I am currently eating in a deficit to loose weight and fat. Weights 4x a week and cardio 3-4 times week to burn the extra calories. I was thinking tren e 150 mg weekly and test c 300-400mg weekly. As far as caber I was thinking maybe once weekly and aromasin twice a week.

I am hoping for the cycle to assist again in body composition. I intend to eat clean through entire process to really make a difference. I’m hoping to run the tren at 150mg being just enough to reap a benefit and keep sides low as possible. Any thoughts on whether this could work or am I wasting my time?

Thanks
Why not just run some mast or primo with your test? And skip the tren and caber.

You ran a bad cycle years back and you’re trying to run it again... I’d look at the compounds suggested above.

Thanks Guys,

I appreciate the advice. I’m glad I asked before running another round of the tren. I just didn’t know what kind of results to expect from a primo or mast. The sides were bad on tren but the results were just amazing. What amount of primo or mast for same kind of desired result?

1 to 1 ratio should do you just fine. An ai shouldn't be needed. Dial in diet and training, those are the keys.

I recommend keeping your TRT dose as it is and not making any changes. Adding Mast E can make you feel great if taken a divided 200-300 doses along with your TRT dose. It's better to take it like a sports TRT for 12 weeks instead of blast and cruise. However, adding a DHT to your TRT can decrease estrogen levels and therefore, it's important to monitor it regularly 4-6wks. Then you could finish off on a 6wk anavar sports trt.

In my opinion the sky is the limit with masteron. Run it as high as you can, it can lower e2 in some people but it really acts as a SERM. Primo 1:1

Honestly I'd run the Tren, but that's me.

I find Tren sides - sweats and aggression - really only kick up with a big increase in exogenous test.

IE; blasting and cruising, next to nothing as the cycles go on even over 400mg, but if I was to PCT and stay off for a while my next cycle will knock me around at 200mg with sweats for the first 4 weeks if I don't taper up and further if I do.

And I'm aggressive by nature so I mean, that doesn't really bother me I'm well practiced at keeping it mostly under control, road rage is a different beast though.

But yeah that said nothing wrong with the advice above either, see how far you can push test and mast.

Fix the diet.

Back