Tren A vs Tren E

bigphatz

Registered
I've always taken Tren E only cause I hate pinning all the time. Putting that aside, I'm curious to see what's everyones take on the difference between Tren A and Tren E are (benefits and sides)?

Tren A starts acting fast. Some feel it as soon as a few days. It also leaves your body quickly. It needs to be injected at a minimum of every other day. It also is a little bit stronger.

Tren E is the opposite. Takes weeks to build up and takes weeks to leave your system. Should be pinned twice a week.

Ace is better for first timers. You don't know what your body will tolerate as far as sides at a certain dose. If you run into trouble you can back it down and hopefully decrease the amount of time the side effects will bother you. I've run both

Reactions: CCG
I've always taken Tren E only cause I hate pinning all the time. Putting that aside, I'm curious to see what's everyones take on the difference between Tren A and Tren E are (benefits and sides)?
I don't mind either as I've run both. I've gotten better results and definitely feel the A more then the E.

There is nothing better than tren. But it comes with a price....the sides can be a little harsh on some. I like acetate cause it shows its effects quicker and leaves the system quickly :cool:

Tren A just works better. It melts fat away better and adds more size even in a deficit. For myself and many others I've spoken to, they also feel the same. Tren E is side effects in a vial.

Tren A is like mad fire, changes everything about you. Attitude, irritability, rips you up, and crushing weights.

Tren E comes on like a slow push, no cough, no anger issues, less physical change.

Almost 2 completely different compounds in my opinion, except for the sweats and heartburn.

It all depends on your goals and how often you want to pin. Tren A hits you faster and leaves your system quicker so it's great for short, intense cycles. But if you're into longer cycles and don't mind waiting a bit longer to get the effects then Tren E might suit you. Both pack a serious punch in gains. Sides vary... I get the night sweats and acne with E but not with the A.

Back