Test/NPP/Var

BigRanger

Registered
Gents, just joined this community and had a question.

Im currently running 500mg test/week and 100mg var/day. Thinking about adding NPP. What dose should I run that?

Haven’t used NPP but generally less than the test for those compounds. The knowledge base here would need more information on your goals to reply

Thanks for that boys. I'm 43 and and have been training for past 15+ years. I started TRT about 3yrs ago and have ran a few cycles. But still new to the game.

I just started running a 12 week cycle.

From what I've reserched 300 to 400 is what most people are saying for NPP.

This is a great cycle. I even like it the way you're doing it now. Test a little AI and Anavar is a great dry cycle with lean gains with a clean diet. NPP will help add size. It's very anabolic.

When would you take the anavar? Throughout the day, or something like 50mg a few hours before lifting and 50mg after?

I couldn't go with the NPP right now. So I'm going with Test E and Var at 100mg a day. I've been taking 50mg of var 3-5 hours before lifting and 50mg after lifting. I lift at night so after I'm done, I eat....then bed. I'll see how that goes for a while.

I couldn't go with the NPP right now. So I'm going with Test E and Var at 100mg a day. I've been taking 50mg of var 3-5 hours before lifting and 50mg after lifting. I lift at night so after I'm done, I eat....then bed. I'll see how that goes for a while.
Spread out the var doses. You're basically taking your daily dose in a span of only 7 hours if i'm not mistaken on what you said. Var has a fairly short half life.

And a test/var cycle isn't bad. Keep your diet and training good, the test will get you some mass gains and var will harden you up a little and may add some strength.

I've run a similar cycle and had great results....I did 8 weeks with test var , tren and npp....then switched the npp out for some mast the last 8

Seems like a lot of var . Any of the nandrolone’s or Boldenone would go very nicely ( even a small amount would complement what you’re suggesting )

Back