Test e mast e tren e

Southsidelifter

Registered
Just wondering if anyone else has been underwhelmed with the effects of tren I’m currently about 86kg running 1400mg of test e 1400mg of tren e and 700mg of mast e with no side effects and and and increase in strength gain and definition but just not was I was expecting after a 12 week cycle

Nah definitely had better success on lower doses of test and primo same diet definitely still making gains but nothing like I would of expected I’m swapping back to primo test and turnibol for my last 6 weeks first time I’ve run Tren and I think it might just be a compound that doesn’t work super well for me

Reactions: CCG
Nah definitely had better success on lower doses of test and primo same diet definitely still making gains but nothing like I would of expected I’m swapping back to primo test and turnibol for my last 6 weeks first time I’ve run Tren and I think it might just be a compound that doesn’t work super well for me
It happens. Some compounds just don't react the same way for everyone.... just a thought... you can also add Masteron to your last weeks.

Just wondering if anyone else has been underwhelmed with the effects of tren I’m currently about 86kg running 1400mg of test e 1400mg of tren e and 700mg of mast e with no side effects and and and increase in strength gain and definition but just not was I was expecting after a 12 week cycle

Get your gear tested.

The simple fact that you have no sides on 3 and a half grams in itself is telling.

Gram and a half of Tren your liver should be kicking you in the guts well before 12 weeks.

If I've been off for a while especially if I haven't been training and eating right, 200 Tren is more than enough.

Last comeback cycle after a few years off, weeks 1-4 I ran 250/100 on about 3800 cal and I gained nearly 10kg in those first 4 weeks.

Progress becomes slower, more food and more gear is required, the longer you blast and cruise for.

And I am always underwhelmed when I cut on cycle.
So I mean, you haven't mentioned your cals.

But if you're in surplus on that much gear, its shit.

Reactions: CCG
Bro sides effects don't always mean products working or not working. I can take 100mg tren a daily for 12 weeks and would experience 0 sides, its as if I'm not even jabbing tren a.

But surprisingly I cop more sides from test e even in low doses.

1400mg tren e with zero sides is madness.

I’ve jumped right into 600mg tren e (3 x 1cc doses through the week) and at the beginning of week 3 I physically could not eat without thinking I was going to spew.

Some compounds certainly react differently across the board of users but 1400mg of tren should be absolutely giving results and or side effects in my opinion. May I ask what lab you are using ?

As odd as it sounds everyones body reacts differently. I know tanks who take that much gear and don't get any sides. I envy them 😂

Back