Test e, eq and tbol

joel94

Registered
Hey guys thinking of running eq for the 1st time was going to run 500 test 500eq 40mg tbol and aromasin for Ai 16 weeks

Few boys have said swap eq for primo or mast

Last cycle was test decca dbol put on size but don't like the water just looking for more advice cheers

EQ is fine to run, I've run it before... its good for gaining lean muscle with minimal water retention also good for vascularity and endurance. Primo is similar to EQ with minimal water retention.

My experience is that EQ typically kicks in faster than Primo and has a shorter ester. Primo has a longer ester, resulting in a slower release.

Both compounds offer gradual and steady gains over time but as I said EQ is generally favored for its quicker release compared to Primo.

Mast is generally used for cutting cycles (some people also use it to cruise) good for hardening muscles and definition. It won't give you as much mass as EQ or Primo, its normally used to complement your cycle.

EQ is fine to run, I've run it before... its good for gaining lean muscle with minimal water retention also good for vascularity and endurance. Primo is similar to EQ with minimal water retention.

My experience is that EQ typically kicks in faster than Primo and has a shorter ester. Primo has a longer ester, resulting in a slower release.

Both compounds offer gradual and steady gains over time but as I said EQ is generally favored for its quicker release compared to Primo.

Mast is generally used for cutting cycles (some people also use it to cruise) good for hardening muscles and definition. It won't give you as much mass as EQ or Primo, its normally used to complement your cycle.
Thanks heaps for that bro

Would you run both at 500 or 400 man

EQ (boldenone undecylenate ) has a half life of 14 days, and Primobolan Enanthate has a half life of 7-10 days, so EQ has a similar release time to deca. EQ increases red blood cell production and increases vascularity, it seems to improve cardio vascular fitness in some, where deca has the opposite effect, the increased red blood cell production possibly makes it feel like it “kicks in” quicker, however with a longer half life it will take longer to reach peak levels in your blood, and also longer to leave your system after you stop injecting, like deca.
Bear in mind both of these compounds will give you slightly different results, however you should keep most of your gains after a cycle, provided you keep training hard and eating right after you finish your cycle. Just my experience from these compounds.

EQ is good for drier bulk. Some find the increase blood volume/pressure or hot headed feeling a bit much so you might want to start a bit lower for first month and see if it suits you 🥵

Hey guys thinking of running eq for the 1st time was going to run 500 test 500eq 40mg tbol and aromasin for Ai 16 weeks

Few boys have said swap eq for primo or mast

Last cycle was test decca dbol put on size but don't like the water just looking for more advice cheers
Hey joel94 sounds like a great cycle. In some people EQ acts like a AI . EQ has a stronger binding effect on the estrogen receptor so it can block Test . I would run both at 500 mg and go and get you bloods done 4 weeks into your cycle to see where you E2 level is at. You may not even need to add an AI. Also you can experiment with splitting your doses up to 3 or even 4 times a week. I find if I run test e above 500 mg a week I have to split it up into 3 doses a week and I don’t t need an AI. EQ Generally has a 14 plus day half life unless it’s brewed in mct oil then you cut the half life in half . . Enjoy the cycle . 👍👍

Reactions: doc
Back