Tbol + Test

swagsy

Registered
I'm aiming for a high test and tbol cycle but the goals to lean out and add some lean gains. Now I'm hearing cyp vs prop makes no difference in water retention... some say it does other say prop makes for a leaner physique. I figured 750 test and 25-50mg tbol would make for a great lean bulk at a good. Does anyone have experience with a test + tbol cycle, and would you guys go prop or e?

I preferred test e. As for tbol i really liked it but but i ran it at 100mg. Only negative side effects was headaches. Maybe I was lacking hydration them days. But anyways high test and tbol sounds great.

Esters play a big role in water retention and other factors, and their effect largely depends on how efficiently your body metabolises them. Due to the faster metabolisation ratio of prop, it is easier to stay drier on it. However its also possible to stay equally dry on a long ester.

I've run test e & tbol before. But I had added var on final 4 weeks. I liked it. I had very little water retention with great gains and my strength did increase. The one downside was that my pumps had been pretty excruciating.

I've run test e & tbol before. But I had added var on final 4 weeks. I liked it. I had very little water retention with great gains and my strength did increase. The one downside was that my pumps had been pretty excruciating.
Are u taking Taurine? helps with the pain from pumps.

Test / TBol is my favourite combination so far. Strength gains were amazing, little water retention, all around good choice.

Back