Swelling and burning with deca.

Nugget

Registered
Veteran
I’ve used a lot of different gear over the last 30 plus years, I’ve used deca and test as a mainstay in almost every cycle. We even used to get the 1ml deca and sust straight out of the pharmacy way back. Now in the age of underground gear, I’ve got this deca, it burns like a *****, and makes me swell up like a balloon for a couple of days. I’ve never had this from deca before. It was a 50ml jug of a brand called jungle juice, just wondering if anyone has had it, and had the same problem ? I have no doubt it is deca, and dosed correctly, I grew on it, but the burn and swelling got a bit trying in the end. I still have about half the jug, tried a couple of .5 ml shots as I was going to run 200mg/wk on this cycle for joints, but just can’t put myself through that again 😂

On the upside, I’m now on a test e and EQ cycle from nexus, and you can’t even feel where you pinned it, I know where I’ll be shopping in the future.

I would have loved to been able to get the 1mls from the pharmacy....

I've never heard of the brand Jungle juice, I can only assume that it could be the type/quality of solvents and carriers used... may have caused irritation or an allergic reaction.

I’ve used a lot of different gear over the last 30 plus years, I’ve used deca and test as a mainstay in almost every cycle. We even used to get the 1ml deca and sust straight out of the pharmacy way back. Now in the age of underground gear, I’ve got this deca, it burns like a *****, and makes me swell up like a balloon for a couple of days. I’ve never had this from deca before. It was a 50ml jug of a brand called jungle juice, just wondering if anyone has had it, and had the same problem ? I have no doubt it is deca, and dosed correctly, I grew on it, but the burn and swelling got a bit trying in the end. I still have about half the jug, tried a couple of .5 ml shots as I was going to run 200mg/wk on this cycle for joints, but just can’t put myself through that again 😂

On the upside, I’m now on a test e and EQ cycle from nexus, and you can’t even feel where you pinned it, I know where I’ll be shopping in the future.
Wish it could have been that easy now.

Need to give it to America on this one... so much easier there with steroids. Access to pharmacy grade.. if you want TRT, the process is more streamlined and getting a prescription isn't as tough as it's here in Australia. Anyways.

@Nugget I'm also thinking it can only be the carrier oil used that your body doesn't like.

@Nugget I'm also thinking it can only be the carrier oil used that your body doesn't like.
It’s strange, the test I got from them is I clear oil, and the deca is in a slightly yellow oil, so could be the oil. I’m 3 weeks in on the nexus stuff, I trained back on Monday night, don’t think anyone looked at me, went in last night and trained arms, everyone was staring at me, didn’t think I could’ve grown that much in 24 hours 😂 but was walking through the shopping centre this arvo, and everyone was staring at me. Ahh, good to be growing again, thumbs up to nexus.

Back