Scam Aus Performance.org?

Spartan2460

Registered
Hiya Guys!

Has anyone used or heard of Aus Performance Labs?!

I just ordered from there and have been sent no tracking or confirmation. However it does say discreet shipping.

Ive ordered plenty of times via wickr but first time having to use a different format.

Cheers

Havent tried buying from them directly myself, although have seen a bunch of anecdotal info in other forums that it used to be a legit source but now isn't.
I'd say best off to stay safe and go with sources that have a recent track record of having high quality gear.
@nexuspharma & @gearmaniac101 are both sponsors of this forum and have numerous positive reports from people here. Would highly recommend using either.

Havent tried buying from them directly myself, although have seen a bunch of anecdotal info in other forums that it used to be a legit source but now isn't.
I'd say best off to stay safe and go with sources that have a recent track record of having high quality gear.
@nexuspharma & @gearmaniac101 are both sponsors of this forum and have numerous positive reports from people here. Would highly recommend using either.
Yeah! I was pretty naive and ordered from there. I saw a couple of reliable threads but if i don’t see it at the end of this week ill count my loss

Hiya Guys!

Has anyone used or heard of Aus Performance Labs?!

I just ordered from there and have been sent no tracking or confirmation. However it does say discreet shipping.

Ive ordered plenty of times via wickr but first time having to use a different format.

Cheers
howd you go, i just ordered hoping not to be scammed

Back