Proviron - On cycle or during PCT?

engineozzy

Registered
Hi All, just a question about Proviron. Never ran it before and just curious about it. I was wondering when's the best time to use - on cycle or during PCT?

Really depends on what someones using it for.. can be useful both on cycle and during PCT. On cycle it helps boost free testosterone, manage estrogen and can boost libido. During PCT it supports libido and energy but it's not a replacement for Clomid or Nolvadex.

It’s not liver toxic or suppressive so it’s flexible and can be used depending on what your trying to achieve.

Would it to be ok to use during a first time cycle?
For a first-time cycle which is often just Test, Proviron isn't usually necessary. The cycle is typically straightforward, and the focus is more on understanding how your body reacts to the test alone. By adding Proviron you could complicate things unnecessarily. But if you're concerned about libido or estrogen then you can consider it.

Normally I'd say no to adding any additional compounds other than test to a first-ever cycle. However Proviron is virtually harmless (not saying its risk free) and I hardly consider it a steroid as it really does nothing on its own. It's more of a "cycle enhancer" that balances out your mood, helps keep you dry, and allows the main anabolics to do their jobs better.

I get what @musclemaniac is saying but in my opinion, Proviron is ok to add to a first cycle but I would add it during cycle.

Proviron is like a nice little addition to your Test cycle. It helps your body make better use of the test by lowering SHBG which can free up more active test in your system. It’s not a game changer but it can boost your results a bit.

I like it to finish a cycle- finally found out why with recent bloodwork; much higher test level & lower liver , cholesterol levels than expected.( tapper to trt dose for last month so this wasn’t expected)
Could have been other factors but it definitely seems to give everything a very nice kick in the right direction.

Back