Proposed Cycle

stumpy

Registered
Hey boys, new here to this forum. Just wanted some opinions.

I'm about to hit a blast. It'll probably go for about 30 weeks or so in a few stages. Love to hear your thoughts?

Stage 1 for Size

Weeks 1 to 6:

Tren Ace 50mg Ed
Weeks 1 to 12:
Test E 300 mg
Weeks 7 to 12:
Dbol 50mg ED

4-week Cruise

Stage 2 for Cut

Weeks 1 to 12:

Test E 300mg
Weeks 1 to 12:
Mast E 300mg
Weeks 1 to 8:
Tren A 50mg ED
Weeks 9 to 12:
Tbol 50mg ED

I will be running throughout: GHRP-2 + Frag 176-191

Looks good, you're not interested in bumping up test for your bulk? Or are you running low test for a reason?

Personally, I'd start on the dbol, then move on to the ace. But that's just me.

I like to keep the test low when running tren.

I may bump the tren up to 75mg ED, will see how it goes.

I'll be expecting to lean out on the tren, I prefer to be in good condition before hitting the dbols :)

Yeah that's a fair reason, no point going overboard if you don't have too.

I prefer a tidy up after dbol, but that's my personal opinion. Either way its a nice looking cycle.

I would suggest either increasing the test dose in bulk phase or opt for NPP instead. But if you put on decent weight on tren then no need... your good to go.

I would suggest either increasing the test dose in bulk phase or opt for NPP instead. But if you put on decent weight on tren then no need... your good to go.
I put on clean weight with tren, just need to restrict carbs at night to manage sweats etc. Im comfortable upping the dose to 75mgED, will just monitor how the results go.

The general idea is to manage growth/cut via diet. Diet will be generally pretty clean, more strict during the cut.

Im thinking about switching the dbols to the front end...

Thanks for the input thus far gents!

I put on clean weight with tren, just need to restrict carbs at night to manage sweats etc. Im comfortable upping the dose to 75mgED, will just monitor how the results go.

The general idea is to manage growth/cut via diet. Diet will be generally pretty clean, more strict during the cut.

Im thinking about switching the dbols to the front end...

Thanks for the input thus far gents!
I would put dbol in front like your thinking about! and up the test a little.... Looks good though

Back