Planning on first cycle

Dave1993

Registered
Planning on test E 500mg/W i have saw people recommend adding in 30mg/W of dbol for 1-4 weeks but i have also saw people are against this any thoughts on this i am very happy with just sticking to test E.

whats everyone's experience with blast + cruise should i do it should i not?

@Dave1993 I wouldn't add any other compounds in with this being your first cycle, just try test only and see how you respond before worrying about anything else. Make sure you have an ai on hand as well for any sides.

As for blast cruise, that one is individual dependent, really depends on how your body recovers/reacts and how comfortable you are with being on all year round.
I personally blast cruise, cruise does I try to keep around a trt dose and blast dosages really depends on what I'm trying to do during that blast but I try and keep at least a 1:1 ratio with how long I do each.

I agree with @MrThepagedog

Get blood work done before you start anything. Keep your first cycle straightforward (12 weeks) with just Test E 500mg per week, split into two injections (e.g. 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday). Monitor things like water retention, sensitive nipples, and mood swings. If you experience these, start the ai. You can also get bloods at Week 4 of your cycle to give you a better idea of where all your markers are at.. this will help you adjust your ai.

If you're not going on TRT, start your PCT 2 weeks after the last Test injection. Take Nolvadex for weeks 15 to 16 at 40mg daily and then taper down for weeks 17 and 18 at 20mg daily. I'd also recommend getting bloods done 6 to 8 weeks after you've finished your PCT to see how you've recovered.

As for blast and cruise, it's what I do. The reality is that it's a long-term commitment. It does help maintain muscle mass and energy but requires regular pins, regular blood tests, and monitoring. I recommend you do a lot of research before making any decisions... things to consider are age, fertility, etc.

I agree with @MrThepagedog

Get blood work done before you start anything. Keep your first cycle straightforward (12 weeks) with just Test E 500mg per week, split into two injections (e.g. 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday). Monitor things like water retention, sensitive nipples, and mood swings. If you experience these, start the ai. You can also get bloods at Week 4 of your cycle to give you a better idea of where all your markers are at.. this will help you adjust your ai.

If you're not going on TRT, start your PCT 2 weeks after the last Test injection. Take Nolvadex for weeks 15 to 16 at 40mg daily and then taper down for weeks 17 and 18 at 20mg daily. I'd also recommend getting bloods done 6 to 8 weeks after you've finished your PCT to see how you've recovered.

As for blast and cruise, it's what I do. The reality is that it's a long-term commitment. It does help maintain muscle mass and energy but requires regular pins, regular blood tests, and monitoring. I recommend you do a lot of research before making any decisions... things to consider are age, fertility, etc.
Second that re long term commitment. You won't come off most likely. Also do consider titrating up testosterone dose and potentailly with more frequent (I do daily) injections to keep stable blood levels.

Back