Thisguy

Registered
Hey everyone, new here. So I have recently started my first cycle of 250 of Test E a week for the last 8 weeks. 30 of anavar for the last 3 weeks and im feeling good. Did my bloods before and they were all good, test was on the lower side of normal but that’s all good. Going to get them done again at the 12 week mark and then start a new cycle of Test E 3-400mg, Anavar 50mg, primo 250mg. The bloke a get my test and anavar off I’ve been lucky that he’s had it on him the last couple times I’ve seen him. I would like to just be able to get all of what I need when I need it from one place so was wondering if anyone knows an actual proper site I can go to to order it that isn’t a scam? Thanks in advance

Hey everyone, new here. So I have recently started my first cycle of 250 of Test E a week for the last 8 weeks. 30 of anavar for the last 3 weeks and im feeling good. Did my bloods before and they were all good, test was on the lower side of normal but that’s all good. Going to get them done again at the 12 week mark and then start a new cycle of Test E 3-400mg, Anavar 50mg, primo 250mg. The bloke a get my test and anavar off I’ve been lucky that he’s had it on him the last couple times I’ve seen him. I would like to just be able to get all of what I need when I need it from one place so was wondering if anyone knows an actual proper site I can go to to order it that isn’t a scam? Thanks in advance
You are literally on a site right now with 2 sponsors who have been vouched for mate.

@gearmaniac101 i have personally had the privilege of dealing with numerous times now and is nothing short of a gentlemen. He is very helpful with all questions asked.

@nexuspharma is the other sponsor here. While I haven’t had any dealings with them due to my own person reasons there will be blokes who are happy to vouch for them and give insight on their products.

Both are contactable via telegram and accept BTC as payment.

@gearmaniac101 is very helpful if you have issues setting up Bitcoin and will explain everything to you brother.

All the best and welcome to the forum

You are literally on a site right now with 2 sponsors who have been vouched for mate.

@gearmaniac101 i have personally had the privilege of dealing with numerous times now and is nothing short of a gentlemen. He is very helpful with all questions asked.

@nexuspharma is the other sponsor here. While I haven’t had any dealings with them due to my own person reasons there will be blokes who are happy to vouch for them and give insight on their products.

Both are contactable via telegram and accept BTC as payment.

@gearmaniac101 is very helpful if you have issues setting up Bitcoin and will explain everything to you brother.

All the best and welcome to the forum
Thanks mate

Back