Newbie Test e advice.

Goppy

Registered
Currently doing TRT and have been prescribed T cream that use daily, but though have felt a pickup at the start, feel levels may still be pretty low, as my levels originally were extremely low. Have had suggested to give injections a try and compare results. Have not been totally happy with who I’m seeing for TRT, as when coming up to the 3 month period, I asked about having my levels checked again, and told they only do bloods at the 6 month period, and only offer cream and not injectables. Once I’ve got my 6 month bloods done, am planning on stopping the cream, and doing a trial on injections.

Have been thinking of running Test e @ 250 per week split over two pins, and running for a 6 week period to be able to get a good comparison.

Any advice would be appreciated, especially if there is anything else that I may need to be taking with this, as is all pretty new for me.

You'll notice a difference when switching from cream to injections. Creams would have inconsistent absorption which means your levels can fluctuate more. Probably explains why you're not feeling great after the initial boost. Injections are much better provided you're doing them consistently. You'll likely feel better and have more energy etc.

Back