Goppy

Registered
New hear, joined a couple months ago, but have been just reading a lot of the post, and so first interaction hear. Started training again for first time in about 15 years about 6 months ago, but taking it pretty serious this time. Have hit 45, and realised need to get back into shape. Been trying to train everyday, and have been doing 2 sessions a day when have the time and energy, and not planning rest days, but having them on the days my body tells me no more, probably not the best schedule, but trying to push myself to stop complacency creeping in to keep the motivation going. Have managed to deal with a painful house move, and and a broken rib interrupting training, but have stayed motivated and still training harder than I’ve ever trained. Doing 20 minutes of high intensity cardio to drop the fat, and doing 45-60 minutes of targeted weights each session, constantly pushing heavy loads each time, and starting to see good results in both strength and body shape. Had my T tested and found was really low, so now using T in a cream everyday, which seems to have helped, though have a feeling dose might not be high enough. Has been interesting reading about different PED’s and the results people are getting, still think I need to keep working on getting into better shape and hitting my natural limits before I start seriously thinking of doing cycles, but good to have a people to be able to talk to about it when I’m ready to decide. Sorry I’ve written a bit of a novel, but it’s probably more about me expressing where I’m at and help keep me motivated. Cheers.

Respect for getting back into it after all that time.

2 sessions a day when you can, that’s fine bro. Listening to your body and taking rest days when it says "no more" is smart. It’ll help you in the long term and avoid burnout. Hardest thing is staying motivated. If you’re already seeing results, you're clearly doing something right.

On the TRT cream, if it feels off, explore other options like actual injections. You want those levels in the sweet spot and a small adjustment could make a big difference.

New hear, joined a couple months ago, but have been just reading a lot of the post, and so first interaction hear. Started training again for first time in about 15 years about 6 months ago, but taking it pretty serious this time. Have hit 45, and realised need to get back into shape. Been trying to train everyday, and have been doing 2 sessions a day when have the time and energy, and not planning rest days, but having them on the days my body tells me no more, probably not the best schedule, but trying to push myself to stop complacency creeping in to keep the motivation going. Have managed to deal with a painful house move, and and a broken rib interrupting training, but have stayed motivated and still training harder than I’ve ever trained. Doing 20 minutes of high intensity cardio to drop the fat, and doing 45-60 minutes of targeted weights each session, constantly pushing heavy loads each time, and starting to see good results in both strength and body shape. Had my T tested and found was really low, so now using T in a cream everyday, which seems to have helped, though have a feeling dose might not be high enough. Has been interesting reading about different PED’s and the results people are getting, still think I need to keep working on getting into better shape and hitting my natural limits before I start seriously thinking of doing cycles, but good to have a people to be able to talk to about it when I’m ready to decide. Sorry I’ve written a bit of a novel, but it’s probably more about me expressing where I’m at and help keep me motivated. Cheers.
Respect brother, getting back into the gym with time off is always hard, but you are there smashing it.

Keep It up bruz

Back