Increase Test during cycle

rayshops2

Registered
Hi guys, I'm running a a cycle now 6 weeks into it of TestE 500mg, MastE 400mg . Plan is to run for about 16 weeks total and go back to my cruise. Just thinking if I should increase the dosages. Is this something that you guys have done in the past? I was thinking something like 750mg Test and 500mg Mast. I could also add 200mg of trenE as well (I have run Tren before in previous cycles). Love to hear thoughts and experiences? 🙏

Hi guys, I'm running a a cycle now 6 weeks into it of TestE 500mg, MastE 400mg . Plan is to run for about 16 weeks total and go back to my cruise. Just thinking if I should increase the dosages. Is this something that you guys have done in the past? I was thinking something like 750mg Test and 500mg Mast. I could also add 200mg of trenE as well (I have run Tren before in previous cycles). Love to hear thoughts and experiences? 🙏
That's a lot of gear dude. What's your diet, training and sleep/stress like?

That's a lot of gear dude. What's your diet, training and sleep/stress like?
I get on average about 8hrs sleep. 43yrs old, been cruising from the age of 37 and have done about 10cycles in the past. Training is about 4 days minimum and diet is always clean. Just curious what everyones thoughts were with the increase.

I get on average about 8hrs sleep. 43yrs old, been cruising from the age of 37 and have done about 10cycles in the past. Training is about 4 days minimum and diet is always clean. Just curious what everyones thoughts were with the increase.
Just make sure you don't put too much emphasis on gear - the training, diet and stress management / sleep make the biggest long term difference, not the gear. But as for the compounds, they are both excellent choices. As for the ratio of test/mast, do you have any data on what your e2 levels are like on this kind of ratio? As for adding in tren at 200mg, ultimately it's up to you... I would consider GH or insulin before adding in tren but it's your choice. If you do choose to add in tren, why 200mg? Why not 100mg?

Just make sure you don't put too much emphasis on gear - the training, diet and stress management / sleep make the biggest long term difference, not the gear. But as for the compounds, they are both excellent choices. As for the ratio of test/mast, do you have any data on what your e2 levels are like on this kind of ratio? As for adding in tren at 200mg, ultimately it's up to you... I would consider GH or insulin before adding in tren but it's your choice. If you do choose to add in tren, why 200mg? Why not 100mg?
Ill be doing bloods in a few weeks to check all that.

I’ve always run the tren at 200/400mg before and feel comfortable with that. But I’m curious about 100mg instead has this worked for you?

GH is something im keen to start soon.

Running Tren at 100mg a week with Test and Mast you'll still get those gains. Adding just a little can boost it up without overdoing it. Low dose can work. Try it and see how you go and up if need be.

Ill be doing bloods in a few weeks to check all that.

I’ve always run the tren at 200/400mg before and feel comfortable with that. But I’m curious about 100mg instead has this worked for you?

GH is something im keen to start soon.
I've never used tren personally before, but generally speaking less is better (especially for something as strong as tren). I would definitely look in to GH - I've used it and I'm a fan

Test levels should be building nicely already with your protocol ( resident time is just over a week- medical use is up to 3 weeks for replacement) I think you will increase sides more than benefits by adding more test. Mast is probably suppressing some sides well but that’s temporary.
It’s always nice to add something from the 19 nor family especially if it’s gone well in the past

Back