How much Dbol?

R34tweakd

Registered
How much Dbol would be good for a 12 week cycle? Probably paired with test e. How much daily and should I run the dbol the entire 12 weeks? Thanks bros.

Here's how I would do it, assuming 12 week's Test E or C cycle as a base

1-12 Test E
1-3 30mg dbol ed
12 20mg dbol ed
13 30mg dbol ed
14 40mg dbol ed

As the levels of test decrease you increase the dose or dbol.
Start PCT a 24-48h after last dbol dose.

Gains from dbol are more easily maintained than those from Anadrol. I assume you're going for gains with this cycle?

For a first cycle you can't go wrong with dbol and Test E or C.
You should do your bloods before/mid/after and Protect the liver.

Anadrol can give you a massive strength increase which can help you get the most from your other cycle drugs but is not for beginners. I've used it mid-cycle to power past plateaus.

BP, RBC and liver issues seem to be lower with dbol than Anadrol also.

I have ordered some anadrol, which steroids would allow me to gain strength without having to cycle too often ? maintain for the longest ? Thank you
Compounds like Dbol, Deca, EQ and Tren all give you good strength (combined with a good diet). The problem is once you're off the gains can diminish but the ones I've just mentioned are known for their long-lasting effects.

Gains from dbol are more easily maintained than those from Anadrol. I assume you're going for gains with this cycle?

For a first cycle you can't go wrong with dbol and Test E or C.
You should do your bloods before/mid/after and Protect the liver.

Anadrol can give you a massive strength increase which can help you get the most from your other cycle drugs but is not for beginners. I've used it mid-cycle to power past plateaus.

BP, RBC and liver issues seem to be lower with dbol than Anadrol also.
I agree with @hubbles all the way. Anadrol is a game changer with a heavy cost. I've ran it a few times but always found that the sides not worth the gains. Dbol on the other hand, great results not as many sides and you feel mentally jacked. However, from past experience beyond four weeks can be very stressful on liver. Need a good AI(s) and possibly some liv support. Also, always remember fast gains usually don't last so more isn't better. Good luck!

Anadrol is a game changer with a heavy cost. I've ran it a few times but always found that the sides not worth the gains. Dbol on the other hand, great results not as many sides and you feel mentally jacked. However, from past experience beyond four weeks can be very stressful on liver. Need a good AI(s) and possibly some liv support. Also, always remember fast gains usually don't last so more isn't better. Good luck!
Would Anadrol 50mg 3 times a week (training days) create gynecomastia/liver issues? anyone running it at 25mg (vid from MorePlatesMoreDate states there is not much benefits going to 100mg vs 50mg, I am wondering about the benefits of 50mg vs 25mg)

Would Anadrol 50mg 3 times a week (training days) create gynecomastia/liver issues? anyone running it at 25mg (vid from MorePlatesMoreDate states there is not much benefits going to 100mg vs 50mg, I am wondering about the benefits of 50mg vs 25mg)

25mg ... 50mg really depends on the individual. I've only done 25mg and I was happy with it. With you, my recommendation would be to actually start off with 25mg so you can test your tolerance and how your body responds. This way you can minimise the side effects. Just make sure you take liver support supplements like milk thistle or N-acetylcysteine (NAC) which can help mitigate potential liver issues. I suggest you monitor your bloodwork just to check your liver enzymes and other markers remain within healthy ranges. If you see that you're tolerating the lower dose you can start gradually increasing the dose.

To answer the question about benefits of 50mg vs 25mg... only you can really tell by starting off with 25mg and working your way up. Some boys I know can't tell the difference and some swear by 50mg. Everyone's body reacts differently. Keep us updated brother!

There's also a thread that was discussed here previously...

25mg ... 50mg really depends on the individual. I've only done 25mg and I was happy with it. With you, my recommendation would be to actually start off with 25mg so you can test your tolerance and how your body responds. This way you can minimise the side effects. Just make sure you take liver support supplements like milk thistle or N-acetylcysteine (NAC) which can help mitigate potential liver issues. I suggest you monitor your bloodwork just to check your liver enzymes and other markers remain within healthy ranges. If you see that you're tolerating the lower dose you can start gradually increasing the dose.

To answer the question about benefits of 50mg vs 25mg... only you can really tell by starting off with 25mg and working your way up. Some boys I know can't tell the difference and some swear by 50mg. Everyone's body reacts differently. Keep us updated brother!

There's also a thread that was discussed here previously...

Thank you

Back