How much Anavar is too much?

soursharq

Registered
My next cycle will be 500mg test c and 500mg of Deca per week for 13 weeks. I’m gonna run 100mg/day of Anavar with it. I was thinking about using the Var towards the end of the cycle. Goal is to maintain muscle, diet down, focus on strength and compounds lifts (5/3/1 program). This is my 4th cycle.

I used 100mg on my last cycle because I wanted to see if there is any results to report of above 50 mgs.... to my surprise the return was not any greater.. I've always wanted to do this experiment and I waited until I had enough at my disposal.

If you want to improve that hard vascular grainy look, add some oral winny.. that's exactly what I did and the combination was extremely complimentary.

I used 50/50 of each with the same results at 100/70

Hey bro, I personally don't use gear to get me where I want to be. I'll get as lean or as big as I can naturally, depending on my goal, and then start a cycle to take me beyond where I can get to without it. So I'd say get down to around 12%, then start; at 15%, I don't think you'll really see a benefit to running var, and I've run var before at 60mg/day, and that was more than enough. Also while var is the least harsh oral, 13 weeks is still pretty long, I'd say save some and run it at the tail end of several cycles, like the last 6-8 weeks including the 2 weeks after your last deca/test pin and right up to pct.

Love Var but I would say watch your BP on that compound. It sneaks up on alot of people. So I can usually get away with 20mgs 2-3x per day in different dosages, but if I take 50mgs at once, I have super spiked BP.

Safety wise, I have never seen anything other then BP that alarms me with var. I would stay on it year round if I could get a script for it, even at like 10-20mgs per day in addition to my HRT script would be amazing.

I have run var as high as 100mg for 12 weeks, but found later anything higher then 60mg ed is a waste for me. I have also tried it with winstrol and that combination works well. I'd say 10 weeks of 50 mg var, and together with 50mg of winstrol the last 6 weeks. I do not have elevated BP or liver enzymes, but my HDL goes in the dirt. But after the cycle is over it bounces fairly quick.

I have run var as high as 100mg for 12 weeks, but found later anything higher then 60mg ed is a waste for me. I have also tried it with winstrol and that combination works well. I'd say 10 weeks of 50 mg var, and together with 50mg of winstrol the last 6 weeks. I do not have elevated BP or liver enzymes, but my HDL goes in the dirt. But after the cycle is over it bounces fairly quick.
exactly.. Prior to my personal test I would have bet my pay check that 100mg var would have some considerable returns..WRONG! I was shocked to see the diminished returns after 50-60ish..The only thing I got out of 100mgs was god awful back and shin pumps.. winny/var 50/50 is the magical spot

exactly.. Prior to my personal test I would have bet my pay check that 100mg var would have some considerable returns..WRONG! I was shocked to see the diminished returns after 50-60ish..The only thing I got out of 100mgs was god awful back and shin pumps.. winny/var 50/50 is the magical spot
I agree with both. 50mg is just about as good as 100mg in my past experience.

60mg is what I would consider optimum.

Back