First cycle stack

JDOG

Registered
Hi lads

Wanting to start my first cycle.
My ideally I’d like to drop the body fat to around 8 but maintain size to still be around 90-92kg

About me:
I have been training for 4-5 years structured
23yrs old
Do not drink or smoke
Currently 90kg
6ft 1
12-14% bf
Eating 3000cals a day 250g protien

From my limited research looking at
500mg test e two 250mg a week
for 12 weeks

PCT 4 weeks
50mg Clomid for the first 14 days
25mg Clomid for the last 14 days

Arimidex If I need

Last edited:
I reckon start a bit lower like 250-350mg a week. At 23 your body’s already primed for gains, so you don’t need to go too hard for your first cycle.

Your calories 3,000 is good for maintenance, but if you’re trying to drop down to 8% body fat while holding size, you might want to trim that down just a bit like maybe 2,500? keep the protein high at 250g. Adjust as you go, depending on how your body reacts. Just need to find that sweet spot where you’re cutting fat.

Hi lads

My ideally I’d like to drop the body fat to around 8 but maintain size to still be around 90-92kg

About me:
23yrs old
Do not drink or smoke
Currently 90kg
6ft 1
12-14% bf

for 12 weeks

PCT 4 weeks

Arimidex If I need
To get to 8% you need to work on your diet. It plays a crucial role.

Hi lads

About me:
23yrs old
Do not drink or smoke
Currently 90kg
6ft 1
12-14% bf

for 12 weeks

PCT 4 weeks

Arimidex If I need
If you feel you start to need AI’s then one of the easiest ways to avoid an AI is to split up your test dose to 3 times a week . I find that if I am running anything over 500 mg of test I need to divide it up 3 times a week. One of my friends has to do daily micro injections even with his trt to prevent e2 build up. Everyone is completely different so just experiment until you find the best way for you . The more micro injections you do the more stable your test levels are in you blood. Have fun with the cycle and hope it goes well. . 👍👍

Hi lads

About me:
23yrs old
Do not drink or smoke
Currently 90kg
6ft 1
12-14% bf

for 12 weeks

PCT 4 weeks

Arimidex If I need
Throw some anavar into the mix.

I think if you have never taken testosterone before it will be okay to have 500mg per week, however, build it up over a two to three week period to allow your body to adjust and maybe after you are at 500mg test e, 200mg a week of masteron e to help with estrogen. Side effects are libido. Also with calorie intake, find your maintenance calories and exercise for a calorie deficit. That way your metabolism won’t slow down too much, after 4 weeks drop to down to 2500 calories a day for a week or two and adjust your calories back up to maintenance calories so your metabolism can reset and repeat.

Back