Cruising Combos

volcon1

Registered
I've heard alot of people cruising on test/tren test/mast test/deca. I can understand test/deca for joints. Test/tren doesn't doesn't really interest me I would prefer to only blast with it. On the other hand Test/Mast does intrigue me.

The dosing I saw was 150 Test/100 Mast - what are everyone's thoughts?

I cruise on test and mast, but my dose was higher. I think you'd feel pretty feeble at 100/100. I was at 250/200

I cruise on test and mast, but my dose was higher. I think you'd feel pretty feeble at 100/100. I was at 250/200
Personally, I wouldnt want to cruise on 450mg, because then I would need a much higher dose on a blast. If 100/100 is useless, what would you suggest as a better alternative? With keeping the cruise on the lower end.

Get bloods.

The point of cruising is to get your shit back in range and recover for the next blast without PCT.

If you're supraphysiological the whole time you're not cruising you're permablasting.

I cruise on 250/100 test mast to pull low 30s total and just over 1000 free. That's top end of range. I'm a low responder.

Half the ****s I know pull anywhere between 150%-200% of those numbers on the same dose.

And you need to ask yourself why you're running anything on top of test to cruise.

Mast makes sense to mitigate E2 sides.
Primo makes sense to inhibit E2.

Any **** that's cruising on deca or tren is kidding themselves, they're on a mini cycle, and if you're running hepatotoxic compounds year round, again, you're defeating the purpose of cruising.

Personally, I wouldnt want to cruise on 450mg, because then I would need a much higher dose on a blast. If 100/100 is useless, what would you suggest as a better alternative? With keeping the cruise on the lower end.
If you need to keep overall milligrams low, I would just use testosterone alone.

ive cruised at 175 test, 200 mast. vascularity was great, and still had aggression in the gym. this time i will probably try even lower. maybe 125 test, 175 mast.

That's not a cruise,a cruise is a moderate amount of testosterone,maybee with masteron.200-250mg of test will hold any gains if you keep training and eating.

Back